• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raden's Shop of Move Animations

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
hello! I wan't to request a move of Ampharos and Manectric!

-Pokemon: Ampharos & Manectric [lv. 60] vs. Milotic & Gyarados [lv. 70](double battle)
-Move Name: Electra Blaster (Manectric) and Twilight Bolt (Ampharos)
-The Move Will Be:
Manectric: a huge thunder mixed with Confusion striking Milotic, but Milotic doesn't fainted yet, her HP left is only 1/4
Ampharos: a quarduple striking shock wave mixed with aurora beam striking both Milotic and Gyarados, then both Milotic and Gyarados faint together.

well, I'm counting on you

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
You guys requested at the wrong moment. Currently I dun have anyone to make the textboxes, so you need to make the textboxes by yourself. Therefore, none of your requests are accepted.

Anyways, newest products:
OpalBeam.gif

BorealE.gif
SprayAtk.gif

My condition's not so good lately, so I would be online less often.

You guys requested at the wrong moment. Currently I dun have anyone to make the textboxes, so you need to make the textboxes by yourself. Therefore, none of your requests are accepted.

OpalBeam.gif

BorealE.gif
SprayAtk.gif

I made my own boxes. So I guess you can do mine?

Hey, I have a request.

Attack Name: Dramatic Melody (my username. :p)

Poke sprites: Whismur and Roselia

Attack sprites: All the musical note ones, the ones I prefer are here.

Boxes: Attack box
Whismur's HP box
Roselia's HP box

Background when attacking: Silvery

Single battle

How the animation will look like: Whismur would struggle a bit and a loop of music notes (kinda like perish song) will fall down from the sky. Then, those musical notes would hit Roselia. Roselia would have a red HP bar after this.

Is it all okay?? I hope I did everything right...

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
So sorry for Rei. Oh yeah, if it's not too big of a trouble, can you edit mine? The Pikachu's name is supposed to be Sparkie. If you can't it's no big deal. Although, I would appreciate it if you did. If you want to, change Gregory to Raichu. xD Much appreciated. xD Also, -points to textboxes- Please and thank you.

;026; Thanks Raden!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!

OpalBeam.gif

BorealE.gif
SprayAtk.gif

Don't Worry Rei I'm going to wait till the person who does the text boxes return. I tried to figure out how to make the boxes but I don't have time to make them, and besides I don't need my last request at the moment

gabriel_nightz

Beginning Trainer
~Move's Name: psycho cut , sing , Taunt , Psychic , Earthquake , Dream Eater

~How the animation will looks like : Starts with psycho cut , its like "Cut" but purple with little bolts coming out of it.

Then Sing looks like musical notes that goes around the Pokemon makes them go to sleep.

Then Taunt makes the attacker Pokemon move around , makes attacked Pokemon turn red.

Psychic is psychic energy ( that's a hard one to describe) ,

Earthquake has gravel come up from the around , makes other Pokemon fly off ( or at least this time it does )

Dream Eater turns screen black . and purple dots come out of attacked Pokemon .. and goes into attacker Pokemon ( I did my best to describe that one) ..

~Pokemon's in the scene : Smoochum girl , Torterra male , Alakazam male , Purgly girl

~Mode: double battle.

~Pic:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/gabriel_nightz/pokemonfight.jpg this will help you !

I hope you understand what I'm trying to put out there ( it works so well in my mind but hard to put in words ) I did my best , if you can do this IT would mean the world to me. I don't expect it any time soon , and want you to do your own thing with it .. so I don't care if you change somethings ( like where the Pokemon are standing , or even moves as long as they go in order and kind of fit into the example I gave ) .. Thanks much! Gabriel

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
well i don't have time to do mine cause i'm busy if anyone who made their own textboxes wants to help with mine, PM me and I'll show you what its going to be like. If you don't want to tehn its okay i can always wiat for whoever does the text boxes come back

shaoon

Not normal
-Move Name: Chaos Beam
-How the animation will looks like : First, many sparkles come flying out in a circle. Then they fly, at random times, at Snorlax. When last one hits lots of explosions happen. Snorlax is left with barely any hp.
~Pokemons in the scene : Snorlax Male and Gardevoir Female that's mine, both are at lv 100.
~Mode: single.
~Sprites:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/shaun_hirschi/mymove.jpg

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
You're not on the list, so that means you haven't done your own textboxes, or something. And you'll have to be a lot more patient than that. Animations like these take time.

Salamence78

Garchomp Fan
~Move Name: Dragon Beam
~How the animation will looks like : Garchomp using Dragon Beam, Have like a fire, ice, water, grass, dark type moves in the beam and maybe some shadow stuff around all the types in the beam and I want Empoloen using Aqua Jet
~Pokemons in the scene : Male Garchomp Lv.57 battling a Female Empoloen Lv.48
~Mode: Single

Last edited:

Zabimaru

~Move Name: Aqua Jet and Surf
~How the animation will looks like: text: Gyaradose used surf. The background turns blue and a wave comes from Gyarados and hits Empoleon. Text "its super efective". Dealing a quarter of damage to Empoleon's HP. Text "Empoleon used aqua jet". Then Empoleon turns into a wave that looks like a fireball and hits Gyarados beating him. Text "Gyaradose fainted". Empoleon at level 85 and Gyarados at level 50.
~Pokemons in the scene : Empoleon and Gyarados
~Mode: single

If I explained it bad let me know.

Zabimaru

~How the animation will looks like: text: Gyaradose used surf. The background turns blue and a wave comes from Gyarados and hits Empoleon. Text "its super efective". Dealing a quarter of damage to Empoleon's HP. Text "Empoleon used aqua jet". Then Empoleon turns into a wave that looks like a fireball and hits Gyarados beating him. Text "Gyaradose fainted". Empoleon at level 85 and Gyarados at level 50.

Zabimaru