• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raden's Shop of Move Animations

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Move: Obliterinationifyer
ANimation: Munchlax uses obliterinationifyer and a bunch of strong moves hit Mewtwo.
Pokemon: Munchlax (back sprite) Mewtwo, all 100

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
oh... snap

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
~Move Name: Angel Beam
~How the animation will looks like : I very light beam will come, near the end it will turn into pink, blue and yellow
~Pokemons in the scene :
Eismev282452.gif
(Foe)Female Espeon(Your Pokemon)Female
~Mode: single

Sprites:
~Pokemon sprites:
Eismev282452.gif
dpfbsa196.png

~Attack sprites: Just a beam, if it's okay.
~Scene and move background: Umm, a rainbow one if possible
~Boxes: Female, Eismev goes to red, but doesn't faint, Espeon is at full health, text says "Espeon used Angelic Beam!"

Tell me if I didn't do it right!

Zee-V70

Holy cheese! I've been looking for a place with good sprite resources involving the attack sprites! *hugs* o_O

Well, stop requesting at the moment. Raden, maybe you should limit it to like, 5 people requesting an attack? This is an awesome idea, but it could get too out of hand. I remember my old iPod Pokemon request shop... o_O

Guys, feel free to compliment the attacks and stuff... but try not to request until the attacks are done. :x

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
um....I just need an animation of a normal egg that you get from the Daycare shaking, like it is about to hatch.

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
Zealot Commander said:
Well, stop requesting at the moment. Raden, maybe you should limit it to like, 5 people requesting an attack? This is an awesome idea, but it could get too out of hand. I remember my old iPod Pokemon request shop... o_O

Perfect. Raden, if you're online, make sure you put this quote in the first post or something like that.

DevilEast

Dragon Rider
ummm r u ppl still requesting? if so, can u help me make mine? im not in a hurry so take ur time :3

its a double battle with all the pokemon full health lvl 100. u see the back of milotic and flygon, the enemy's side is shedninja and Kingdra. Kingdra then uses a move called hurricane (3 gusts that are blue attack the milotic individualy) which make milotic have half health left. milotic then uses a ice attack called frostbite (same damage and accuracy as outrage / the background is the same as the icy wind background, and both enemy pokemon r in a giant block of ice) shedninja faints and kingdra gets only 1/4 of its health damaged, then kingdra gets frozened. flygon then uses dragon's pain(the background is cosmic defence and then 2 slashes forming a x appear on kingdra, causing it to faint.

dont write the ones in "[ ]"
Textbox :
Kingdra used Hurricane!
[gets damaged]
Milotic used Frostbite!
[both gets damaged]
Shedninja has fainted!
Kingdra has been frozened solid!
Flygon used Dragon's Pain!
Kingdra faints!

Kingdra, Flygon, Shedninja : Male
Milotic : Female

I will get the sprites later.

Last edited:

Thunda Night

Manaphy Egg owner
If you're accepting now, then:

~Move Name: Rapid Attack
~How the animation will looks like : Yanma disappears out to the side, then, the ball from fly hits the opponent from the left side, flys out, then the right side, a bit faster, and left again, faster still. Upon hitting, a fist appears, like the one in Mega Punch. Repeat until the opponent has been hit 10 times (Getting faster each time), then when Yanma flies out he comes back in in the same way as Pikachu does after Volt Tackle except without the little electric discs, finally dealing about 3/4 damage. After that, Snorlax uses Chesto Rest (Rest, followed by recovery due to chesto).
~Pokemons in the scene : Male Yanma (Mine) vs Female Snorlax (Enemy)
~Mode: single.
~Sprites: DP Back sprite for Yanma, DP snorlax sprite.
If you can't do the chesto rest, change 3/4 damage to half damage, Rest to slack off, and Snorlax to Slaking.

Last edited:

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Thanks if you guys care ^^ but actually, I don't think limiting is needed, if everyone follows the requirements right.

Most of requestor do the basic form right, but not the sprites >.> To be clear, the sprites I need ARE:

Pokemon Sprites
Text & Boxes
Attack Sprites & Background.

It's okay if you can't decide the background/move sprites to use, but please, don't forget the box/texts. In fact, arranging those texts is the most boring part of animating. So, I hope we can co-operate.

Nah, I hope you whose requests aren't in the waiting list, can figure what's wrong with your request.
Special note: IceDragon, you fill the forms right, but the fonts are wrong. Use the fonts i give, please.
>Hazy Spriter<, I know you request first by PM, but since now I need those requirements, can you make them?

BTW, all those sprites, I posted them and got them in spriter's resource. Feel free to use them.

Nah, Icicle, here's your move has finished:
Pyrokinesis.gif

Hope you like it ;192;

Mew3

Kill `em!
~Move Name: Dragon Power
~How the animation will looks like : First Salamence comes nearer Mewtwo, then both fly up like if Salamence took Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo comes down with a crash, and an animation like when Salamence strikes with Fly. Then Salamence fires something similar to Dragonbreath, but more like Fire Blast, and THEN salamence uses something like Dragon Claw, but it strikes 2 times, and it should also look much stronger, and then Mewtwo takes all damage and faints. If possible, after Mewtwo faints, can there be something like that:
SALAMENCE: Fear the dragons and their power, foolish ubers!
Please?
~Pokemons in the scene :
rsback373.png
Salamence lv100 male and
pkrs305.gif
Mewtwo lv100 genderless
~Mode: single battle

Last edited:

Rukaria

onechance.
~Move Name:
Drench
Water Cascade

~How the animation will looks like :
1.All pokemon on field are on full health.
2.Lucario's turn, Lucario uses the attack "Drench" Drench starts off with all little blue balls (similar to water sport) coming from the middle of the screen and going off the screen bouncing. Then all the water pokemon on the field flash blue exactly like focus energy except it is blue.
3.Goukazaru's turn, Goukazaru uses the attack "Flamethrower on Lucario" it does 38% damage to Lucario.
4.Floatsel's turn, Floatsel uses the attack "Water Cascade" Water Cascade starts off with the same little blue balls falling on the enemys side of the field on both pokemon. Then "waterfall goes on both the enemys side.
5.Goukazaru loses 89% of HP and it says "super effective"
6.Roserade loses 24% of HP and it says "not very effective"
7.Roserade's turn, Roserade uses the attack "Razor Leaf" and hits both Lucario and Floatsel.
8.Lucario loses 33% of HP
9.Floatsel loses 83% of Hp and it says "super effective"
10.Process repeats itself.

~Pokemons in the scene :
dpfba448.png
Female-LV 100-327HP
dpmba419.png
Male-LV 100-351HP
dpmfa407.png
Male-LV 100-316HP
dpffa392.png
Female-LV 100-334HP

~Mode:
Double

~Background:
Can you make it a blue platform. I don't mind which shade of blue.

Thankyou ever so much!!!
P.S. If I forgot something don't hesitate to tell me!

Last edited:

Thunda Night

Manaphy Egg owner
I've fixed my request now...so...
Yeah. If it'll be easier.

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
I've been requesting a lot, but I'd like a few more, if that's okay.

My first one is called "Fire Leap".

----------

Fire Leap

Damage: 40
Accuracy: 100
PP: 25/25

Humilon (level 7):

versus

Seedot (level 4)

Details: User leaps into the air, and hits foe with 3 fireballs surrounding the user.

Thanks!

Sunflorazumarill

If it's okay, I'm going to post my move idea here as well.

Hydro Flower
Deals Grass-type and Water-type damage to the foe. Hits five times, each time a random Pokémon on the field other than the user is hit by the attack.

Also, I'f like for the Pokémon using this attack to be Sunflorazumarill http://*******.com/bhzhwp.png. I'd like for Sunflorazumarill to be at Lv100 and female. The rest of the Pokémon in battle are up to you. If Sunflorazumarill seems too long, you could also use "Sunflarill". So could you do this move?

~Move Name: Hydro Flower
~How the animation will look like : Like Metal Flower, except blue and water and petals are flying everywhere. First Pokémon hit, Tyranitar, almost faints; second hit, Metagross, not very effective; third hit, Cloyster; faints; fourth hit, Tyranitar, faints; fifth hit, Metagross, not very effective.
~Pokemons in the scene : Sunflorazumarill, Lv100, female; Metagross, Lv100, Genderless; Tyranitar, Lv100, male; Cloyster, Lv100, female
~Mode: Double

Last edited:

Mew3

Kill `em!
The link to text boxes dpesn't work(the fonts etc.)

Last edited:

Pokemon Legend Tamer

Rookie Trainer
Please make this attack Rayquaza Beam:

It looks like this uses charge then Frenzy Plant then Blast Burn Then Hydro Cannon.Next Hyper Beam Comes and Rayquaza Roars its cry.
Pokemon in scene Rayquaza & Latios
Single Battle