• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raden's Shop of Move Animations

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
dose any one knnow when he can start making request?

How long will it be until Raden will finish at least one request...? and don't tell me to b patient, coz i am being patient.. just wanna know

is this dead...?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Look we all don't know but please be patient. And whoever is doing my textboxes post it here instead of giving me a PM once your done

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
This Shop is DEAD... Maybe Raden has forgot about Serebii or she might be Dea* ( No offence, just my thinking)

Mewchirio

I think she probably just forgot about the tread!

Mewchirio

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
He hasn't been on in a while i just checked his profile. he was on since 6-3-2007. Thats a long time. He's probably having family issues or is back on school or something. Just have to wait and I have to wait for those who are helping me with my text boxes for my last request

nubinator

Banned
Well Raden is the only one who makes animated battle scenes. Isn't he?

tiger80

Cipher Color Changer
Can I have an animation?

Move Name: Toxic Punch
Desc.: It looks like a poison-type thunderpunch and it's purple.
Pokemon: Toxicroak vs. Arbok
Move user: toxicroak- Back sprite.
Mode:Single

Mewchirio

Did you innore what was said above?

Mewchirio

mfarhan93

<---Makes me LULZ
Is raden EVER Coming back?

Man! i've been trying to request him for AGES But he never replied! maybe this topic is dead. ;_; But just incase: :D

Here Is My Request!

nubinator

Banned
Are you guys idiots? Well you certainly can't read. HE ISNT DOING REQUESTS.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
He hasn't been on for a long time. Just wait till he comes back and he might open his shop again. Right now, DON'T POST REQUESTS!!

mfarhan93

<---Makes me LULZ
OKAY! I said "just incase" you don't need to call me an IDIOT, {fcc}stelth!

Jamil

The Good Boy
stop posting

People are making this a chat thread. too bad. please until you have a request, stop posting until Raden returns.

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Raden, once you are finished with your sprites, can you post that you are done, so I know to request. Unless an edit shows up in subscription.
Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to post. Didn't see the above^^^.

shaoon

Not normal
Thanks. I have waited for a while, but it was worth it.