• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raden's Shop of Move Animations

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Can you please make me an attack called Eclipse?

sniffy

I got cookies!
I'd like an animation

~Move Name: Snow sword-sword slashes both opponents and then a big snow storm comes at them (K.O move)
~How the animation will looks like : Regular double battle (in the grass)
then Piloswine uses move. then opponents are K.Oed. Battle ends
~Pokemons in the scene : Shiny Piloswine boy lvl 2. Shiny Umbreon boy lvl 1 (<--my pokemon) Groundon lvl 100 and Manaphy lvl 100.
~Mode:double battle.

Hopefully it works out. If you don't get it I can do it again.

thanks

Last edited:

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Sure...you can take it off...ever played FFXII? Maelstrom's Bolt(LV 3 MIST MAGIC FROM ASHE) has no relation to the Maelstrom's Bolt I requested.. :)

Thanks! I'm sorry I couldn't make the boxes so that it'll be easier since I don't know how...I also put the pix so that I don't bother you..the scene and background ones

signed-
Gregory

P.S. I wonder what it'll look like...sorry its too long..and I copied the way you show your sig...I hope you don't mind...

And credit goes to greenspirit for the Kyogre-Groudon fusion sprite :)

Last edited:

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Whatever...

Oh yeah..I think Raden Surya's B-DAY is today...but in any case..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

signed-
Gregory ;026;

Or maybe you're just changing the dates, man...

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
i dont want to be rude, but...
i asked from you to make an attake in page 3!
whats happing with it? are you atlest working on it?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
just let them take time......

anyhow can my request be made.. i don't need it right now... takeyour time

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Could mine be done plz?

Here sprites:

Mine: http://i10.*******.com/2i03rmf.jpg

Foe:http://i12.*******.com/29x8280.jpg

I need:
Move Name: Pepperbreath
How it works: small embers pop out and then a fireball lauches at the enemy.
Sprites: I need a Charizard as my pokemon and a Blaziken as the enemy.
Health: Blaziken loses all health and it says Super Effective.
Mode: Single
Background: (for move) All black.
Background (for battle): Firey area. (or arena)
Thanks in Advance!

Can you plz do my request? I have been waiting for days!

hustenapfel

Hurricane Blast

Charges first , then fires a combinated Blast of Water Pulse , Zap Cannon and Twister

Background : Nothing special , just anything that fits

My Pokés :
dpmbsa226.png
+
dpfba078.png

Opponent´s Pokés :
dpmfa376.png
+
dpmfa373.png

Mantine LV 50 (User), Rapidash LV 50 (Ally), Salamence LV 50 , Metagross LV 50

Shadow_Master®

Rockin' Rock !
Lvl 100 scizor vs lvl 100 sunflore
scizor uses Triple Slash
attack: Looks like slash(3 times) but with one thunder between each slash and then sunflora dies
Background: you choose
Thanx

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Hoho, thanks, Gregory, it's actually today in my time zone.

Nah, if you guys feel it's really hard to make
oorm2.gif
, I've made a simple guide in the first post.
tauah.png

(Lol, do I really need to point it like this? :p)
Those whose requests aren't in the waiting list, now you have enough time and guidance to make the textboxes.

Okay...now for the finished requests..
Combustion.gif
DemonsFlame.gif

Enjoy, Nobody's Nerd and Snowyarticuno. Thanks to the sprites you gave me, I can finish 'em easier :).

Oh ya, for Demon's Flame, actually I want to form a pentagram, but there's not enough space. So it turned into that XP.

Mex

Banned
The first one is a bit faster than it need to be. But moves are exellent!
Backgrounds from first post are recized, can you please post normal backgrounds?

Clash

He's Back!
~Move Name: Global Warming
~How the animation will looks like: Firstly a globe of the world will appear in the middle, and then a cold, icy wind will freeze the globe from Articuno, and then the globe turns into a ball of flames and hits Torterra with smaller rings of fire around it.
~Pokemon in the scene : Articuno (Using the attack), Torterra. Both male and both at Lv. 100.
~Mode: Single
~Sprites: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmba/dpmba144.png, [URL="http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa389.png"]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa389.png [/URL]

Last edited:

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Well..thanks for the tutorial..I didn't know that was the way to make it WBG!! And I also had fun in doing it, too! I will edit this post with the boxes when I'm done! Whew! It is boring! And..you're welcome RS!

signed-
Gregory ;026;

EDIT: Here it is!!

BoxesImade-1.png

Oh...RS..can I work here? Yes...I can't do the animations but..I can do the part most requestors either..too lazy to do..or can't do..the BOXES!

I will do the boxes for you so that you will save time and work on the most vital part..the animation. So? Can I? Can I?

Examples of work! See Image above! I've applied the 3 space between words and 4 spaces between rows.

EDIT: MARCH 17.2007 I edited the textboxes!

Last edited:

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Well, Mex, I upload it at the normal size, but somehow resized. I don't think that's a matter though, since I just need to know which background you want to use.
But if you want to use them, you can find the normal size in the spriter's resource.

Glad you can do that, Gregory. Yah, it's boring, and that's why I want the requestors to do that XP.

And Clash, textboxes are needed to request here. You'll have enough time to make them.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Blow Destruction's Boxes

I know I'm not hired yet but I just did it for the fun of it! I didn't know if Blaziken were to faint so I just did it..

Here it is:
BlowDestruction.png

I get good grades in English so don't worry about that grammar stuff and/or spelling! :)

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
will anyone do my request?!?!? I have been waiting for weeks!

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Great job, Gregory! Those textboxes are just like the ones I made. Okay, if you have enough time, you may work here.
Just a note, in the health boxes, both the name and the level must have only 1 space from the HP bar :)

Nah, Kitty Arceus, actually I haven't put you because you haven't made the textboxes, but now since Greg is here, you may wait til he done your textboxes and I'll put you in the waiting list.

BTW, his request is in page 4.

Crossel

Path to power.
I know I'm not hired yet but I just did it for the fun of it! I didn't know if Blaziken were to faint so I just did it..

Here it is:
BlowDestruction.png

I get good grades in English so don't worry about that grammar stuff and/or spelling! :)

Whahaha that's my move :) And yeah Blaziken Should Faint ;)

Mew3

Kill `em!
What's the progress of my request? Just checking ;).