• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Radioactive Warrior, FTW.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I like that drawing, good style and colour. Are you planning on making any more?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I prefer the sprite of it over the actual picture. Partly b/e the nice contrast from the light green. Also is there a reason why the body color is different on sprite than the drawing? I prefer the lighter color body over the uber dark gray. Now I'm also curious on why in one picture he has just a rounded belly, then in the next sprite BAM! He has a six-pack. Make up you're mind on how it will look! Still, it is a nice design for a warrior. (doesn't look like a pokemon) Nice job on it.

Neo Galactus

Hahahahaha
I prefer the sprite of it over the actual picture. Partly b/e the nice contrast from the light green. Also is there a reason why the body color is different on sprite than the drawing? I prefer the lighter color body over the uber dark gray. Now I'm also curious on why in one picture he has just a rounded belly, then in the next sprite BAM! He has a six-pack. Make up you're mind on how it will look! Still, it is a nice design for a warrior. (doesn't look like a pokemon) Nice job on it.
Yeah, I redesigned it. the sprite is the older one. I like the art better because it looks more cartoon-ish. I liked the colours better too. o:

DUDE! Thats good!
And you said you couldn't work with GIMP! I should ask for help from you XD
I honestly didn't know how to use the paths tool. I looked at a few tutorials.... But it STILL confuses me. Beginners luck, maybe? xD