• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rage of Bahamut

Aoki

Want to battle??
Does anyone here play Rage of Bahamut?

If you don't know what it is, it's an 100% free (the only game that doesn't trick you into buying things) online TCG that is done via your android phone with people from over the world. Most people say that it's a cross between Pokemon (being able to evolve your monsters) and Yu-Gi-Oh (it's a TCG...duh) It's really fun and addictive and when you reach a high enough level you can create your own clan.

Back to original topic, I'm looking for people I can add as friends on there and that I can train with.

If you don't already have a Rage of Bahamut account already I think you should give it a try and after the tutorial enter referral code so that I can add you as a friend and you can, not only start off with 100,000 rupies (coin), but you also start off with a secret rare card.

My Referral Code is "shv85504"

Last edited:

Rezzo

Occasionally

If you don't know what it is, it's an 100% free (the only game that doesn't trick you into buying things) online TCG that is done via your android phone with people from over the world. Most people say that it's a cross between Pokemon (being able to evolve your monsters) and Yu-Gi-Oh (it's a TCG...duh) It's really fun and addictive and when you reach a high enough level you can create your own clan.

Back to original topic, I'm looking for people I can add as friends on there and that I can train with.

If you don't already have a Rage of Bahamut account already I think you should give it a try and after the tutorial enter referral code so that I can add you as a friend and you can, not only start off with 100,000 rupies (coin), but you also start off with a secret rare card.

The general trend of browser based games at this part of the forum shows that nobody really cares too much about them, sorry to disappoint.

Bump XP

10 chars

You're an absolute ****ing idiot.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP

Fun Fact: No one cares nor plays it.