• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rage Of Innocence! (238)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Rage Of Innocence!

Ash & Co. have been captured by the Rocket Members who have also stolen the Red Gyarados. However Lance is here and rescues them. However the Red Gyarados breaks free and starts terrorising the towns. Can it be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Also a favorite episode of mine. Although Professor Sebastian only has...let's see...four sentances...at least he's in it. There's lots of Tyson-y goodness there, too. Love the look on Tyson's face right before they shut the van door and he gets carted off to jail. Very good battle between him and Lance. *nod nod* Very good.

I wanted to strangle Ash...I forget exactly what he said. " Gyarados needs a friend!" or something like that. I found it very corny. Then, J&J screw things up for the real Rockets...but at least they had some funny lines in this ep, and they were doing something different for once.

Great episode. Though I wish Sebastian hadn't left halfway through...he has a rep for being able to pull out of a sticky situation, maybe if he'd stuck around TR would have won. I'm sure he would have figured something out.

H

Hales

I missed this episode and the one before that ... I've never seen a Lance episode yet, and he's one of my favourite characters... sad really.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Robert

This was a pretty good episode; it had a good amount of action. Ash is always talking about friendship, so that's nothing new.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This second part of the red gyarados saga was so much better than the first part. It had a lot of great moments in it, like Jessie telling Lance that he'll be an x-man, the twerps pulling a Team Rocket maneuver by escaping after Cyndaquil does smokescreen, Pryce's cameo, Meowth getting mad after James finally noticed he was awake, and the dramatic tension as they tried to get gyarados under control and finally captured him. Overall, great episode.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
A shame that Professor Sebastain didn't hang around long enough to see whether his plan has suceeded or not. It's quite similar to the Raikou special.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
I'm sure he was notified of the failure, probably by Tyson or even Giovanni. The sweet part of the deal is that Sebastian never really has to take the blame for the failure of his inventions. In both situations we've seen, it would be perfectly easy for him to blame it on the incompetency of the Rocket agents working for him. And who knows, maybe he planned it that way. You know...just in case.

Firedance k'Treva

Dragonlady Knight
I loved this episode, and especially getting to se lance in action. hes one of my fav's, but he is only in a grand total of four episodes.... sigh. i supose for a non-main character, that is prety good...

Soaring Dragonite

Rubber Ducky
I'm looking forward to seeing this episode, since I recently ordered a DVD collection for the Master Quest series... The two Master Quest Lance episodes are the ones I want to see the most. Lance is my favorite character, so I should like it. ;)

Ah, I like this episode for some of the Lance action in it, but I really like the Red Gyarados, still

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
You haven't heard of a G-man named Lance(the same elite trainer from Kanto with a Dragonite and who caught that shiny Gyarados that almost rampaged Mahogany Town), but after you watch the episode, you will know him. That episode comes with the red Gyarados that TR(It's not Jesse, James and Meowth themselves) is looking for. It also comes with Pryce (and his Dewgong's) cameo, and the part that Lance might be nicknamed the X-man.

Battra

Good ending to the 2 parter, alot of good battles. Nice seeing Lance capture Gyarados and add it to his roster of Dragon Pokemon, to bad we won't see either again until the Groudon/Kyogre episodes of Hoen but it's worth the wait. One thing I would've liked to have seen is Ash and Lance have a battle just to see how ash matches up against Lance and to prep for this gym battle.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good episode. I am glad that Lance was there to help foil Team Rocket's plans. Lance's Dragonite is extremely strong, and now he has the red Gyrados to add to his team. I liked seeing Pryce come along to help protect Ash, Misty, and Brock. I'm not surprised though that Jessie, James, and Meowth ruined everything for Team Rocket. They were doing so good too. Well, I'm glad thhat Team Rocket was defeated and Mahogany Town was safe.

Jessie called Lance an X-men. Just could Imagen if Lance is the on of x-men, he could have superpowers! Just like in the pokemon adventure manga.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Finally TR episode, with the big boss.

and i loved to see Lance. he was amazing..

8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well the Red Gyarados going on a rampage part was good. It kinda followed the games :/

I liked that Lance captured it. Though it didn't serve a purpose until later in the serious. I believe he uses it in Hoenn.

Anyway, Pryce appearing was great. But I wish he would have done something more, so 8/10