• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rage Of Innocence! (238)

JohnLee

Well the Red Gyarados going on a rampage part was good. It kinda followed the games :/

I liked that Lance captured it. Though it didn't serve a purpose until later in the serious. I believe he uses it in Hoenn.

Anyway, Pryce appearing was great. But I wish he would have done something more, so 8/10

I was never expecting to see the red gyarados again in the anime when it returned to Hoenn. What else were you expecting him to do?! He appeared in the last 5 minutes of the eopisode so there wasn't really much else to do. Plus, he was in the following two episodes.

I didn't really like Lance's voice and everytime I saw him, all I could think about was Vegeta of off Dragonball Z.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This episode was pretty good, I like episodes like this. Gyarados was a little scary while he was rampaging down the river, it's definitely not something you want to see coming towards you especially if you are alone.

Sayho1234

I wanted Misty to capture the Red Gyarados over Lance :(. That would've made this episode 10x more epic than it already was.

Also it was quite a surprise to see Pryce make a guest appearance in this episode as well.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok. It was cool seeing Lance catch that Red Gyrados, I'm glad he did. It was cool when the Gang used Cyndaquil's Smokescreen to escape, very similar to how TR makes their getaway. Lance's Dragonite is really strong!

46/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was pretty cool. Cool to see Lance catch the shiny Gyarados. Cool to see Dragonite again. Also cool to see Pryce for the first time.

Champion Jared 14

Ahh, this episode aired not too long ago...It was good...It was great to see Lance included in the plot surrounding the Lake of Rage and the Team Rocket hideout in Mahogany Town...

Pryce was cool, and his Dewgong stopping Gyarados' Hyper Beam was impressive. Also, a nice introduction to how he views pokemon compared to Ash.

I was actually hoping that Misty would somehow capture the Red Gyarados in this episode, but I guess it doesn't matter now because she has her own Gyarados now! lol

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This episode was good.
It was cool to see Lance get Gyarados, but Pryce was acting like a jerk.

7threst

Also, this one is even better than the previous episode. How this all ended and Lance capturing the Red Gyarados was great. It was also nice to see Ice cold Pryce being introduced and seeing Dragonite battling against those two Fearows. I loved this arc and it was greatly done and it also paved the away slightly for the upcoming mini-arc with Pryce.

Blessed

Another great episode to end the two parter. We didn't see enough of Sebastian though and the Red Gyarados going on a rampage was really crazy. It was cool seeing Lance in action. Nice to see he captured the Red Gyarados too. It would have been better if Misty caught it, but it's okay because she has her own now. Lastly, the dramatic tension as they tried to get the Red Gyarados under control and finally captured him was great to see.

I didn't like that the Fearow actually hit Dragonite. I know this is the first a Champion of the Elite 4 has been shown in the anime, but their Pokemon are supposed to be really strong. Well, Sinnoh established that. I don't know much about Hoenn and Unova though. They're Pokemon wasn't seen battling as much. But, Lance catching Gyarados was cool. If this was my first time watching, I wouldn't have expected that.

Zamin

It was a cool episode, I enjoyed seeing The Red Gyarados get captured by Lance!

NPT

Just a member
Rage of Innocence!

This episode picked up where "Talking 'bout an Evolution!" left off. The Red Gyarados getting out of the strange signal broadcast and defeating Team Rocket was awesome, but it's sad to the Gyarados going crazy and destroying everything because of the side-effects of the signal. It's cool how Ash tried to calm the rampaging Gyarados down, sadly the Gyarados was too angry to listen his request.

Seeing Lance in action was cool, I liked how he caught the Red Gyarados. Gym Leader Pryce's appearance was awesome as well.

Overall, this was a great episode to end the Red Gyarados two-parter, I enjoyed watching it.

I never expected Pryce to help in stopping the Red Gyarados from destroying the town.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked that Ash and friends were able to escape TR's HQ, although seeing Lance arrive just as they were about to beat Jessie and James was irksome. I liked how Lance's Dragonite destroyed the Team Rocket lab at least. Lance's Dragonite's battle with Tyson's Fearow was pretty intense, and I also liked that Pryce and Dewgong helped freeze the river.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode.I liked seeing Lance catch the Red Gyarados and Pryce have his Dewgong use Ice Beam to stop the destructive rampage.Tyson using not one,but two Fearow against Dragonite was sneaky.
8/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lance catching the Red Gyarados made sense since he was an expert trainer and one of the few people who could handle it. I liked seeing Pryce appear with Dewgong also, but he seemed really cold-hearted.