• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rage Of Innocence! (238)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I am glad that Lance was there to help foil Team Rocket's plans. Lance's Dragonite is extremely strong and now he has the red Gyrados to add to his team. I liked seeing Pryce come along to help protect Ash, Misty, and Brock.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought that Wataru using his Kairyu to blow Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu away was overkill, but I was satisfied when I saw him capture the rampaging Gyarados, because he seemed like the best trainer for it. Yanagi's cameo and his involvement in saving Satoshi from Gyarados's fury with Jugong's Ice Beam was nice, too.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, how so? They were just Fearow, which are nothing compared to a pseudo-legend like Lance's Dragonite.

While it's true that they weren't as strong as Dragonite any ways, it still might've seemed unfair when Tyson sent them out cuz two against one feels like cheating.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Looking back, Dr. Sebastian or whatever the head honcho TR scientist's name was did nothing here, which is weird. Why did he experiment on the Red Gyarados if he wasn't even going to be that involved in the end...?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I do kind of wonder now why we got Tatsumi as the main villain in this episode when it was Shiranui-hakase who was in charge of the Red Gyarados project, yet he did very little.

Last edited:

Daizy

I call you honey
Well the episode did not go as I expected it to since Lance caught Gyarados for some reason, but seeing Ash go through so much for this one Gyarados was fun to watch and it was just such an action packed episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Well the episode did not go as I expected it to since Lance caught Gyarados for some reason, but seeing Ash go through so much for this one Gyarados was fun to watch and it was just such an action packed episode.

Wataru catching the Gyarados was the only logical way of ending the crisis, so it was to be expected. Nobody else could have handled Gyarados, and it would've been dangerous to just let it roam in the wild since it might've rampaged again in the future.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I thought that Wataru using his Kairyu to blow Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu away was overkill, but I was satisfied when I saw him capture the rampaging Gyarados, because he seemed like the best trainer for it. Yanagi's cameo and his involvement in saving Satoshi from Gyarados's fury with Jugong's Ice Beam was nice, too.

Speaking of Pryce, why didn't he do something more important to protect the town? He had Dewgong and he could've frozen the river that Gyarados was traveling through to protect Mahogany Town.

Sebastian didn't do much here. Sad. He has a unique dub voice.
Lance catches his iconic Red Gyarados.

Crunchy92

Also a favorite episode of mine. Although Professor Sebastian only has...let's see...four sentances...at least he's in it. There's lots of Tyson-y goodness there, too. Love the look on Tyson's face right before they shut the van door and he gets carted off to jail. Very good battle between him and Lance. *nod nod* Very good.

I wanted to strangle Ash...I forget exactly what he said. " Gyarados needs a friend!" or something like that. I found it very corny. Then, J&J screw things up for the real Rockets...but at least they had some funny lines in this ep, and they were doing something different for once.

Great episode. Though I wish Sebastian hadn't left halfway through...he has a rep for being able to pull out of a sticky situation, maybe if he'd stuck around TR would have won. I'm sure he would have figured something out.

Professor Sebastian is a fave character of mine. Even though he appeared very few times.