• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raichu, use Thunder! It's Super effective!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Too bad! Stakataka, counter with Trick Room and then Gyro Ball it!
HAH! JOKES ON YOU! Togepi already knocked himself out when he struck Lucario!

I choose Sun's Mimikyu! Use Drain Punch!

200px-Sun_Franc.png

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
HAH! JOKES ON YOU!
Ash: Pikachu, Iron Tail to block into Electro Web to trap Mimikyu! Then, Iron Tail off of it before using Quick Attack into Iron Tail again!

shoz999

HAH! JOKES ON YOU!

Pikachu accidentally took off his cloth and saw his real form! He's dead! Now I use Shauntal's Golurk! Use Earthquake to finish off Pikachu's Ghost!

blizzardblaze

lol now we're just saying HAH! JOKES ON YOU
I'm sorry to inform you but at the very last second pikachu randomly learned volt switch so it switched out into....
Charizard, MEGA EVOLVE and use Solar Beam!!

shoz999

lol now we're just saying HAH! JOKES ON YOU
I'm sorry to inform you but at the very last second pikachu randomly learned volt switch so it switched out into....
Charizard, MEGA EVOLVE and use Solar Beam!!
HA HAH! JOKES ON YOU EVEN MORE!

Your Charizard was the one who saw my Mimikyu's true form so it's the one who is dead! I choose Magikarp! Use DEVASTATING DRAKE on Charizard's Ghost!

blizzardblaze

HA HAH! INSANITY JOKES TO THE EXTREME!!

I'm sorry, but Komala has it's eyes closed. WOOD HAMMER! oh yeah, you can't use nightmare on it...

blizzardblaze

You wouldn't have after this!

If only I had melmetal and double iron bash...togekiss, use thunder wave into spamming air slashes and then finish with aura sphere!

shoz999

Togekiss! HAH! You know how May of the anime has Delcatty? Her manga equivalent, Sapphire, HAS A DREADED AGGRON! MWAHAHAHA! Use Iron Tail!

230px-Sapphire_Rono.png

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Torracat use firefang now!

shoz999

YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A MATCH YOU CANNOT WIN!
I choose Diamond's Torterra! Use Dia-Mach-One-And-Only Razor Leaf at Primarina's weakspot! What is this you ask! It's a SINGLE Razor Leaf at MAXIMUM velocity! No one shall escape Torterra's sight!

150px-Diamond_and_Tru.png

blizzardblaze

Darkrai, Dark Void into Dark Pulse!