• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raikou, Entei, Suicune; Legendary Cats or Dogs?

Entei, Raikou, Suicune; Legendary Cats or Dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 55 39.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 36.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereIsMyWonderland

Poison Master
Legendary Beasts works best.
Beasts. How about that?
beasts not cat, not dog.
I'm pretty sure they are Legendary Pokemon... maybe Beasts if you want to be technically, but I don't know any dogs or cats that breathe fire among other things. Pokemon are pokemon, they might be based on some real life creature, but it's a lot simpler to leave it at that. Use your imagination and call them whatever you want. Either that or call the pokemon designers and ask them specifically what they based certain pokemon off of.
Oh god, this again?

They're gerbils. Deal with it.

In all actuality, Entei is a lion, Suicune is a wolf, and Raikou is a tiger.

There is no collective title for them other then "Legendary beasts" or "Legendary four-legged animals".
... Again? I thought that there was already a poll for this in the 2nd Gen. Disc.

Like before, I simply call them Beasts.
Legendary Beasts... can we get enough of these Legendary Cats/Dogs threads?
I agree with all these. Can we quit bawwwing yet?

Typhlorizard

I don't think we need to put a label on it... but if I must choose, I'm going with cats...

Entei, the mane makes it clearly based off a lion... Raikou would be a tiger, hence the stripes... And suicune, slightly more difficult, but probably a leopard or jaguar because of the diamond spots on the sides of its bodies...

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
i dont think they are cats OR dogs.
they seem like mixtures of cats and dogs to be honest. How about we call them the legendary beasts? thats what i call them, anywho.

PokeBobb

VGC Enthusiast
The legendary "dogs" aren't dogs, but in fact gerbils. Yea, I said it

Empoleon Bonaparte

Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls Poképolls

They are legendary Pokémon.

rocky505

I could've sworn there was already a thread for this but they are the beasts. They can't be dogs because a lion and smilodon aren't dogs. IDK what Suicune is.

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
poke pollsssssssssssss

They are pokemon nothing more.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-Poke Polls! P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-Poke Polls!

Anyway... Tigers...

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
Idk why but I always thought they were a flareon jolteon and vaporeon that were in burned tower and they died when it was burnt down so ho-oh created them? Ive heard this story some where before but i forget were

Mykonos

They always looked more like Cats to me, but they're often referred to as "Dogs", so I tend to go with that.

Rakarei

EXCELSIOR
They're beasts. That's the only way to describe them.

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
Wow look at the people yelling Pokepolls. like im a mod and have the power to move threads........grow up.

Lol why you mad

Status
Not open for further replies.