• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raikou, Entei, Suicune; Legendary Cats or Dogs?

Entei, Raikou, Suicune; Legendary Cats or Dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 55 39.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 36.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3W15 7

Master Trainer
I used to always think of them as dogs because it's just what most people call them. However, the first time I met someone who called them a cat it immediately occured to me that there was absolutely no reason for them to be dogs. Just think of real life animals they represent. Entei is a lion and raikou is a tiger. Suicine is a little less obvious, but when you look at it's legs and general proudness it's clearly a cat.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
The age-old debate may never arrive at a suitable conclusion but this thread's course is certainly run.

Status
Not open for further replies.