• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raikou, Entei, Suicune; Legendary Cats or Dogs?

Entei, Raikou, Suicune; Legendary Cats or Dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 55 39.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 36.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Eevee

Beasts because they all have cat and dog like traits (except for Raikou, all cat) and calling them one or the other wouldn't seem right.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
To all the people ranting about Pokepolls, thats minimoding and will be reported.

rocky505

Seriously how are they dogs. A lion is not a dog and neither is a smilodon.

Unknown

I just prefer to call them Beasts because they are not all the same. Suicune looks like a wolf, Entei is definitely a lion, and Raikou reminds me of a Sabertooth Tiger.

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
They're pokemon nothing more or if you wanna get technical, you could say they are a collection of pixels formed together to create an image.

Ivysaurus

ONYXceptable
Exactly what Unknown said, I'm not even sure were the term Legendary Dogs/Cats came from, I've always called them the Legendary Beasts, Legendary Birds, Regi's, and the Fairies

Zaralt

4x Pokemon Master
Beasts. Raikou seems to resemble a tiger with some saber-tooth traits, Entei seems, while lion-ish in his stance and nature, very much like a dog and suicune has a body rather built like a greyhound's in my opinion. So, yeah, I think they're just a mix of all sorts of canine and feline traits.

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
im sick of these threads.
IMO, Entei is a lion, raikou is a tiger-bulldog, and suicune is a wolf.
But just to stop these never-ending-and-time-consuming arguments, lets just call them beasts. They seem a bit mutated to me.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Wow. Another one?

Entei = A Lion/Dog, Raikou = A Tiger, and Suicune = Panther/Wolf IMO

and I think they're the Legendary Beasts

Dark Eevee

im sick of these threads.
IMO, Entei is a lion, raikou is a tiger-bulldog, and suicune is a wolf.
But just to stop these never-ending-and-time-consuming arguments, lets just call them beasts. They seem a bit mutated to me.

Raikou is a tiger, how is it like a bulldog?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
The best way to describe them is actually "beasts". They combine features of the canine and feline varieties. They're chimeras if you wanna get technical.

Entei: it combines features of the lion and big dogs like the St. Bernard.
Raikou: it combines the general feline characteristics of something like a saber-tooth cat with the facial characteristics of a bulldog (the large jowls)
Suicune: it combines cheetah and wolf-like characteristics.

There.

Or they're gerbils.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Legendary beasts.

*Here comes captain obvious*

Status
Not open for further replies.