• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raikou help?

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
I have just finished the elite four and can't find Raikou steps I've done:
Used 50 Ma Repels
Hypno first in part level 48
Did it in route six above Vermulion via going in and out of tunnel
So what am I doing wrong?

Also I still have my master ball if that helps.

Tytus

Iron Islander
You're doing it exactly right. Just make sure you're running around in the grass long enough, sometimes it takes longer than you would expect for something with a high encounter rate.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
You're doing it exactly right. Just make sure you're running around in the grass long enough, sometimes it takes longer than you would expect for something with a high encounter rate.

Thanks, still haven't found him though.

Sion9

I have just finished the elite four and can't find Raikou

Have you fixed Celio's machine? IIRC, you have to do that before you can find Raikou.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Have you fixed Celio's machine? IIRC, you have to do that before you can find Raikou.

Yes I done that but haven't done the Saphire/Ruby task yet.

Tytus

Iron Islander
Yes I done that but haven't done the Saphire/Ruby task yet.

You have to have given Celio both the Ruby and Sapphire in order to encounter Raikou. By saving before you give him the sapphire, you can soft reset for the nature you want.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Me too...I forgot to do the Ruby/Sapphire task...

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Thanks for the help just caught him.

dallasrocks0123

Dallas ROCKS!
Yes just keep running longer.
You will easily find him after a while.
legendary or not.
he's not to hard to find and when you do just make sure you have pleanty of Great and/ or a Master ball :D

lilbigman42012

lucky i still havent found entei but then again, i havent played fire red in a while

sandslash_1

Really just dont even think about keep on catching pokemon finishing ur dex etc. and before u know it you'll be suprised and find him but always keep your hypno first in your team that's how i found him.

vulpixd00d

Mistyfied Moron
If you weren't using the masterball, then I'd suggest you use Mr. Mime because he's not effected by sound based attacks. But otherwise, just keep going around, you'll find it...eventually.

Dissolute

Oh I never thaught of using Mr.Mime! When I get there again I'll have to use him.
Thanks vulpixd00d

#Gecko#

The Essential One
But wouldn't he just run away?

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
If you weren't using the masterball, then I'd suggest you use Mr. Mime because he's not effected by sound based attacks. But otherwise, just keep going around, you'll find it...eventually.

I completely forgot about Mr. Mime. But then again I always use my Masterball.