• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainbow Island Saga (Advanceshipping and Questshipping, PG)

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
wow thanks you guys! here's the next chapter:

Chapter 5:Enter the Rainbow Island League

After reading Dani’s letter, Yoshi, May, and Allenby needed some supplies for their journey to the rainbow Islands and left to the pokemart to get ready.

“O.k. girls all we need is some potions, fuel heals, food, and Kurt’s new pokeballs.”

Yoshi said. “Hey Yoshi is it o.k if we get some new clothes too” May said.

“Ya please big brother can we gets some new clothes pleasssssse” Allenby said

“Ooh fine then but nothing over $100.00 got it” Yoshi said “OKAY!” the girls said.

The girls went to get some new clothes and Yoshi was thinking about getting some

new clothes too.” Hmmmmm maybe I should get some new clothes too” Yoshi said.

After searching for new clothes, the three trainers had finally found what they were looking for,”Hey Yoshi how do I look?” May said.” Wow you look great but it’s the

same as your old clothes” Yoshi said, “ Ya I know but it’s a different style and color.

May is wearing a green bandanna, orange shirt, a small green bag around her waist,

same gloves but in green, same black shorts, and orange shoes.”Hey big brother

how do I?” Allenby said, “Ahhhhh you look cute in that sis” Yoshi said. Allenby

is wearing a red cap, cute red and black shirt, blue and black gloves, cute sky-blue shorts,

dark green backpack, and cute white and black shoes.”Okay now it’s my turn” said Yoshi. 5 minutes later, “So girls how do I look?” Yoshi said.” IT’S THE

SAME THING THAT YOU WORE RIGHT NOW,” said the girls.” I know but its in a different color” Yoshi said. Yoshi is wearing a blue and black cap, blue and

white sweater with a black shirt underneath, and black and blue shorts. Same backpack but green, and black, blue, and white shoes.

“Now we have some new clothes, potions, and some fuel heals lets go get some new

poke balls from Kurt” Yoshi said. “Yoshi who’s Kurt?” said May,”Oh I forgot you

never meet Kurt before” Yoshi said. “Well Kurt is a famous craftsmen for making

different kinds of pokeballs” Yoshi said, “Wow I wish I could try to get some new

pokeballs from Kurt” said May. “But Yoshi, Kurt lives in Azalea Town how are we

going to get there it will take us weeks to get there,” Allenby said.

“I know sis that’s why I’m going to call Kurt and he will transfer the pokeballs here”

Yoshi said.

After the gang left the pokemart, they left to the pokemon center to call Kurt.”Okey what was Kurt’s video phone number…………..ooh now I remember it was 678-0104” Yoshi

said. The videophone started to ring and Kurt’s face had showed up.” Hello who’s there?” said Kurt, ”Hey old-timer it’s been awhile,” Yoshi said. “ Oh Yoshi long time no

see I haven’t seen you since you left to the Hoenn region” said Kurt. “ Ya its been a long

time….hey Kurt do you still have those new pokeball I gave to you when I left?” said

Yoshi. “Ya I got them they are all done too” said Kurt, “Sweet! can you transfer them here Kurt?” said Yoshi.” Sure I’m transferring them right

now……okay they should be there right now,” said Kurt.” Yep there right here with me Kurt and thanks for saving them for me” said Yoshi,” No problem let

me know if you want me to make more pokeballs for and what’s your next journey Yoshi?” said Kurt.

“Well Kurt the girls and I are going to the Rainbow Islands tomorrow morning” said Yoshi, “Wait did you say you three are going to the Rainbow Islands?” said Kurt.

“Ya that’s right why?” said Yoshi, “Well I heard there’s new types of apricorns in

the rainbow Islands so can you and your friends find some new apricorns for me

because I’m too busy making pokeballs here,” said Kurt.” Sure we could right girls!”

said Yoshi, “YAAAAA!” said the girls.” Great thanks hope you three have a good trip

and try to find some new apricorns okay” said Kurt.” You got it Kurt and we will see

you later bye and take care” said Yoshi.” Ya you too and good luck on your journey

and finding your girlfriend” said Kurt.

When Yoshi hang off the phone, he was shock when he heard what Kurt said.” Okay which one of you told Kurt that I was looking for my best friend?” said

Yoshi” Well while you were buying some medicine bro, May and I called Kurt earlier and told him everything what we were doing and your little secret about you and Dani kind a funny

huh big brother?” said Allenby. Yoshi hit Allenby on the head,” Ow what was that for

bro!” she said.” For talking behind my back little sister” Yoshi said,” and sis promise me you will never talk behind my back again okay” Yoshi said. “Okay big brother I promise”

said Allenby.”And that goes for you too May” said Yoshi, “Oh fine then” said May.

Both May and Allenby were crossing their fingers.

When the gang left the pokemon center, they were started to head home to get some

rest. “ Man I’m hungry I hope mom is home right now” said Yoshi, “You said it bro

I’m hungry as well,” said Allenby.”May you gotta meet our mother she the best mom

we ever got,” said Allenby, “Ya and her cooking is the best as well,” said Yoshi.

“Wow now I’m really excited to meet your mom” said May

When they finally got home, they found the door unlock.” Big brother why is the door unlock” said Allenby.”I don’t know sis either Kiyona is home or mom

is,” said Yoshi.”Yoshi who’s Kiyona?” said May.” I’ll tell you later first I got to know who’s home or not” said Yoshi, When Yoshi went inside the lights went

on.” WELCOME BACK YOSHI!” ? said.”Mom? Kiyona?” Yoshi said, Kiyona gave Yoshi a really big hug and Yoshi’s face was changing colors.” Sis I can’t breathe” said Yoshi,” Oops sorry little brother its just that I missed you so much since you left to the Hoenn region” said Kiyona. After Kiyona gave Yoshi

a hug, his mom gave him a big hug too.” Mom I…. can’t …breath” said Yoshi, “Oops sorry son, ooohhhh I missed you so Yoshi” said

Nikki.”Oh Allenby you been with your brother for the whole time” said Nikki.

“Ya I went with him and his friend to the pokemart to get some supplies for our

journey to the Rainbow Islands” said Allenby.When Nikki heard that, she started

to cry.” Mom whats wrong” said Allenby,”Well I’m glad he came back and that makes

me very happy but we he goes off to a new a journey, it makes me miss him a lot”

said Nikki. “Oh sorry about that and who might you be?” said Nikki,” well my name

is May and I’m a good friend of Yoshi,” said May.” well May would you like to join

us for dinner? She said, “sure I love to” said May. After dinner, everyone went to bed

and getting ready for the big day tomorrow. At 6:00 in the morning, everyone got up and

went to the kitchen.” Okay girls are ready to go to the Rainbow Islands?” said Yoshi,

“you bet big brother I’m all set,” said Allenby.”Ya me too Yoshi” said May.

At 6:50am, Yoshi, May, and Allenby were all ready to the Rainbow Islands.” Okay are we all set?” said Yoshi, “all set Yoshi” said May and Allenby, “Yoshi before you go, mom and I want you to have this” said Kiyona. Nikki and Kiyona gave Yoshi a brand new poke gear for his new journey.” Wow thanks mom! thanks sis!” said Yoshi

“your welcome Yoshi” said Nikki and Kiyona.”Yoshi you make sure you look after your

little sister and promise me you see Dani on Crystal Island, she really misses you a lot

while your gone” said Nikki.” I will mom I promise I will see my best friend again”

said Yoshi, “Do you mean your girlfriend big brother?” said Allenby.”sis well you be

quiet” said Yoshi. Everyone started to laugh about Allenby's joke.” Well mom and Kiyona we’re off to New Bark Town’s seaport now” said Yoshi, “Good luck on your

journey little brother and you too baby sister and May” said Kiyona, “Yoshi make

sure you tell Dani how much you really feel about her and good luck honey,” said

Nikki.”Oh mom” said Yoshi.

Anikin

Rebel
Whoa this chapter is better than I tought. It's very good. I wish just like this one (not insulting) all Advanceshipping stories to be a bit longer inculding those one-shoots, but that's how it is.

D

dragonmaster5000

Another nice chapter! I can't wait for the next one. BTW, the new Chapter 14was great. I read it on Fanfiction.net.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
dragonmaster5000 said:
Another nice chapter! I can't wait for the next one. BTW, the new Chapter 14was great. I read it on Fanfiction.net.

Thanks you guys and I'm glad you like it too.

Here's the next Chapter:

Chapter 6: Bianco Island

“A man we’re going to be late so lets hurry girls” said Yoshi, as our heroes are in

a hurry to catch the boat to Bianco Island, they finally got on the boat on time.” Okay

girls we’ll be in Bianco Island tomorrow morning so lets find our cabin” said Yoshi

“All right” said May,” Okay Big brother” said Allenby.When the gang are looking for

there cabin, May saw Tracy on the side of the boat.”Hey Tracy its me May” said May.

“Hi may, oh I see Yoshi is with you and who’s the chibi-chan behind Yoshi?” said Tracy

Allenby started to blush,“Oh this is my cute little sister Allenby” said Yoshi.”Nice to

meet you Tracy” said Allenby. “Nice to you too Allenby” said Tracy, Allenby blush

some more and went behind of Yoshi.” So where are you three going?” said Tracy,

“We’re going to enter the Rainbow league in the rainbow Islands” said Yoshi

“So your going to enter the rainbow league huh, it reminds me of my adventure with

Ash and Misty in the Orange Islands” said Tracy.

While everyone was still talking, May’s stomach started to growl.”Yoshi can we get something to eat for lunch?” said May, “Ya I’m hungry too lets get something to eat

said Yoshi. Everyone went to the dining room and were eating like crazy. Yoshi already

ate 7 plates of food, May ate 8 dishes of food, Allenby ate 6 dishes of food, and Tracy

barely got ate one dish of food. After the gang finish eating lunch, everyone started

getting sleepy.” Well here’s our cabin,” said Yoshi.”Hey where’s your cabin Tracy?”

said Allenby.”My cabin is at the end of the hallway so I’ll see you three later” said

Tracy,” Okay later Tracy” said May. Midnight at 12am, everyone was still asleep

except for May. When Yoshi started to wake up, he saw May leaving the room and started to follow her outside.”Hey May why are you up so late” said Yoshi.”I should

be asking you the same thing Yoshi” said May,” Well since you ask I wanted to get

some fresh air and look at the stars at night” said May.

When May finish talking, she started to cry.” Let me guess you really miss Ash don’t

you” said Yoshi. May started to cry some more and hug Yoshi and laying her head on Yoshi’s shoulder.” Yes I miss Ash and I want to be with him again”

said May,” Okay but lets go back our room before you and I catch a cold” said Yoshi. Before Yoshi and May

went to there rooms, they saw red like pokemon in the sky.” what kind of pokemon is that?” said Yoshi,” I don’t know but I got this weird feeling that I seen it before in the

Hoenn region” said May.” Well we can think about it lets just go inside alright May” said

Yoshi, ”alright” said May.Yoshi’s thoughts (What should I do I don’t want May to be sad during our journey……….I know I’ll try to bring Ash and May together again I know

she’ll be happy about it. When Yoshi was thinking of a plan to bring Ash and May together, May had fallen asleep on Yoshi’s shoulder. “Poor girl still shedding tears of

loneliness, don’t worry May I promise I’ll bring you and Ash together again” said

Yoshi. 7:00am, “mmmmmorning big brother” said Allenby, “Good morning sis did you had a good nap?” said Yoshi.

“Ya I had a good nap……. bro why’s May sleeping on your shoulder?” said Allenby,

“Well last night May was really upset because she misses Ash” said Yoshi.”May was

lonely so I got up and kept her company all night till she fell asleep” said Yoshi, “Hey

Yoshi lets find away to bring Ash and May together” said Allenby. “ good idea sis

too bad I thought of it before you did hehehe” said Yoshi.Allenby’s thoughts (big brother

can be such a pain sometimes). When Yoshi and Allenby finish talking, the boat had finally arrived at Bianco Island.” Well we’re finally here better wake up May before we

leave” said Yoshi, “Okay I’ll get our stuff ready” said Allenby.”Chibi May wake up

its time to get up now we’re here” said Yoshi.”So we’re here huh, well better get dress”

said May. After May got dressed, She and Yoshi got off the boat and were meeting Allenby at the dock.

“Yoshi where’s Tracy?” said Allenby, “He told me he’s going back to Pallet Town

and wish us luck in the rainbow league” said Yoshi.”So what are we going to do first

Yoshi?” said May. “We’re going to register first at the pokemon center and we need

A map of the Rainbow Islands” said Yoshi.For 1 hour they finally found the pokemon center. “Hello there how may I help you?” said Nurse Joy,” Hi I’m Yoshi Masaki

and I would like to register for the Rainbow League please” said Yoshi.”Alright then

lets get you register for the Rainbow League Yoshi” said Nurse Joy. After 5mins,

Yoshi had finally entered the Rainbow League.” Now that you have register here’s

The map of the Rainbow Islands” said Nurse Joy,” Thank you Nurse Joy” said Yoshi.

“Excuse me Nurse Joy do you know where I can register for the pokemon contest in the Rainbow Islands?” said May,” Yes but its on Dragon Island if you what to register in

the pokemon contest” said Nurse Joy.

“Alright thank you” said May, “you’re welcome and have a great journey” said Nurse Joy.” Okay which Island should we go first?” said Yoshi,” Why not we go

to Dragon Island that’s where me and Allenby will register for the pokemon contest” said May.” Sure why not..Hey there’s gym on Dragon Island guess that’s where I get my first

badge” said Yoshi. Before May could say something, she heard a familiar voice at

the dock.” Could it be him? Said May

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Meganium XD said:
Nice chap! ^^ Keep it up!

Oh, and Tracy is spelled Tracey, just so ya know ^^

Also, how do you change the " into those diffrent ones?

I'll tell you soon but not yet. I'll PM you and tell you okay

Chaka27

Banned
Its great and I read it on fanfiction.net but I think you should have Allbeny stop calling Kenta "big brother". It's kinda annoying.

E

elementalmightyena

great chapt shadow!I'm looking foward to the nxt chapt.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Chaka27 said:
Its great and I read it on fanfiction.net but I think you should have Allbeny stop calling Kenta "big brother". It's kinda annoying.

Okay I'll try Chaka27

Here's chapter 7 you guys:

Chapter 7:The Death of Brendan Birch

“Did anyone heard that?” said Yoshi, “Ya it sounded like its calling May for some reason” said Allenby. Out of nowhere a boy with a pikachu is running

from the dock,” May! May! Said Ash. “Hey isn’t that Ash big brother?” Said Allenby,” Hey it is May Ash is back….ah where’s May?” said Yoshi. Yoshi didn’t

realize that May jammed out and ran tolds Ash. ”ASH! ASH! said May, May ran so fast she slam into ash and fell to

the ground.”Oops sorry Ash………Ohhhh I missed so much Ash” said May.” May you’ve only been gone for couple days” said Ash,” I know I just miss you that’s all”

said May. “Hey sis over here” said Max, “ Hey Max were you being a good little brother

while I was gone?” said May.” Ya I was May” said Max, “ Oh really Brock was he being

good? said May.” Ya he was really behaving well while your gone,” said Brock, while May was talking to Ash, Max, and Brock, Allenby started walking tolds Max.

Hi I’m Allenby you must Max right?” said Allenby, “Ya that’s me” Max acting nervous.

“Well Max I think your kinda cute” said Allenby, When Max heard what Allenby said

he started to blush. After the surprise they heard from Allenby, Yoshi came over to see what happen.”Hey May what happen?” said Yoshi,” well your little

sister said that my brother was cute and the guys were shock about it” said May.”Ohh Allenby…Oh hey Ash! Brock! how ya been?” said Yoshi,” Great and thanks for taking care of May” said Ash. “No problem” said Yoshi,” Say Yoshi is

Allenby really your little sister?” said Brock. “Ya my sweet little sister” said Yoshi,”Ahh thanks bro” said Allenby.”Your welcome….…hey how did you three

know May and I were on this island? Said Yoshi,”Well we got a letter from May’s Beautifly and it said that you two are going to New Bark Town in the

Johto region and your Mom told us you, May, and your sister were on Bianco Island” said Max.

“Oh hey May I have a letter for you from Brendan” said Max,” Oh what does that pervert wrote this time” said May. When May read Brendan letter she got

scared for some reason. “Hey May what happen what did the letter say” said Ash,” Well the letter said:

Hey May you think this is over right? Well your wrong you belong to

me and only me and no one else. You think you can get rid me,

well you can’t I will follow to the ends of the earth if I have to.

you belong to me May and by the time you get this letter, I’m

already here he he he!

“Did that letter said that Brendan is here” said Max,” Oh Ash I’m so scared right now

said May.” Don’t worry May Yoshi and I will protect you,” said Ash,” Thanks Ash” said

May.” Something’s wrong Brendan never write this kind of letter before” said Yoshi,

“Ya it sounds like someone else wrote this but who” said Max. Suddenly a weird scary

voice started calling May,” Maaaay oh Maaaaaaay where are you?” said the unknown

voice.” Where’s that creepy voice coming from Max?” said Allenby, “ I don’t know

it sounded like its coming from everywhere” said Max. While everyone wasn’t looking

a dark shadow appeared behind May,” MAY LOOK OUT “ scream Brock. May jumped

out of the away safely,” Okay who in the world are you?” said May.” What’s wrong May

don’t you remember me its me Brendan” said the fake Brendan,” Your not Brendan who

are and why are you doing here?” said May.

“He he he I’m Thomas Birch Brendan’s twin brother and I came to get you May” said Thomas, “ Okay Tom where’s Brendan?” said Yoshi.” I am Brendan he he he” said

Thomas in a creepy voice.” Wrong answer where is he?” said Ash,” Oh you want to

Know huh, well guess what I MURDERED BRENDAN

E

elementalmightyena

wow great chapt!but scary ending,anyways keep up the great work!

Chaka27

Banned
Well I read it before so it didnt scare me......but your story dosent have much Advanceshippyness OR Questshippyness......Its not really shippy period, shiping fics have the shipping fics revolve aroud the plot. yours Is good but unless this is a 30 chapter story they chould be confessing by chapter 20............^^.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I know I know. but I promise that some of them will be somewhere at the end soon Chaka27. the next two will have some Hoennshipping moments in it.

Here's the next chapter you guys:

Chapter 8: The Death of Brendan Birch part2

“You…killed…Brendan” said May, when May heard that Thomas killed Brendan,

she fainted and got the others angry with rage.”So the perverted jerk was Tom the whole

time” said Ash,” YOU MONSTERWHY DID YOU KILLED BRENDAN FOR TOM?” said Yoshi.”I’m not telling you besides ITS TIME FOR YOU, ASH, AND MY BELOVED

MAY TO DIE”. Said Thomas.” TYRANITAR! METAGROSS! DESTORY YOSHI, ASH, MAY!” said Thomas,” OH NO YOU DON’T LUGIA! RAIKOU! BLAST THOSE THREE!” said Yoshi. The two legendary send Tyranitar and Metagross flying

to the sky but Tom nowhere to be found,” Hey where did Tom go?” said Brock.

“HE HE HE I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU” Tom scream,”Oh no Ash! May! look out

Tom has a bomb” shouted Max.” Oooo my beloved May ITS TIME FOR AND YOUR
TO DIE” shouted Thomas. Right before Tom can threw the bomb, a red like dragon

pokemon came out of nowhere and blasted Tom with a powerful Hyper Beam attack.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH” shouted Thomas.” Yoshi now’s your chance to get Tom”

said Brock,” Right Lugia! Raikou! Blast Tom to a crisp with Hyper Beam” said Yoshi.

Both legendary pokemon shot their Hyper Beam at Tom torturing and burning him to a crisp,” Okay you why did you killed Brendan Tom?” said May.” He he he so you want to know huh fine then my brother stole someone that I truly

love and that was you May” said Thomas, “What do you mean?” Tom.” Ever since you moved toLittleRoot Town, you were the first girl I ever fallen in love

with but I was at home with the flu and I couldn’t tell you how I feel about you” said Thomas.” I seen you and my brother getting along great so I ask my brother to write a letter for me since I’m too sick to write and I don’t you to get sick” said Thomas.” At nightfall, my brother had given you the letter

and went back inside the house” said Thomas.” When my Brendan came inside you rang

the door and asked him to come outside for a couple minutes” said Thomas,” When I

went to the window, I saw you holding hands with him and kissing him on the cheeks

too” said Thomas.

“When you two went to the woods holding hands, I went outside to pick up the letter

you drop and I read it instead of love Thomas Birch he puts his name instead of mine”

said Thomas.” I was going insane and filled with rage so I joined Team Rocket to get

my revenge on my brother for taking the girl of my dreams ” said Thomas,” But my

plan on killing my brother didn’t work in the past” said Thomas.” But why you were

trying to kill my sister for Tom” said Max,” He he he simple she broke my heart

and the darkness within me wanted me to kill her too” said Thomas.” Wow for some

weird reason I really feel sorry for Tom” said Allenby,” He he he to tell you the truth Brendan is not dead yet but he will be when the bomb on the boat that you came off with will go off soon he he he” said Thomas in a creepy voice.

When Tom finish talking he press a button that activates bomb,” He he he in 15 minutes that bomb will go off sky high along with my brother and soon he

will join me in the afterlife he he he. When Thomas finish talking, he eventually turn to ashes and died.

“Oh no we gotta save Brendan before that goes off” said Yoshi,” Ya lets hurry and go”

said Ash.” Brock can you keep an eye on Allenby and Max” said May.” Sure thing”

said Brock,” Please come back soon big brother I don’t want to lose you” said Allenby.

“Don’t worry sis I’ll be back soon and Max I want you to protect Allenby while I’m

gone okay?” said Yoshi,” Ya no problem” said Max.”Okay let’s go” said Ash, When

Ash, May, and Yoshi got to the boat, they were thinking of a plan to how to find

Brendan. “Okay Yoshi you go tell the captain about the bomb and May and I will

find Brendan” said Ash,”Gotcha” said Yoshi.” Okay May lets go” said Ash,” Alright”

said May. After looking for a couple minutes May suddenly heard a familiar voice somewhere in the next room.”Hey I know that voice its Brendan” said May, When

May open the door she found Brendan tied up in a chair.”Oh I’m so glad that your

okay” said May, May untied Brendan from the chair.

“Ash! May! Are you there?” said Yoshi, “ Ya we’re here and we also found Brendan”

said Ash.” Oh that’s great in all but WE ONLY HAVE 6 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE
THE BOMB GOES OFF” shouted Yoshi,” Oh no May we have to hurry” said Ash.

“I’ll meet you three at the dock okay” said Yoshi.”Come on Brendan we have to get

………Brendan what’s wrong?” said May,” Sorry May But I can’t go with you” said

Brendan.” But why?” said May,” Because my brother glued a time bomb on and I can’t

Take it off or disarm it”.” I’m sorry May but I have to die” said Brendan,” No No please

Brendan I don’t you to die please I don’t want you to go away” said May.” Please May

I care too deeply for you to die in this place” said Brendan, “Then I shall die with you

Then” said May.” No you can’t May and beside its my fault for causing this” said Brendan,” If I had given you the letter with my brothers name in it and instead of mine

none of this wouldn’t happened” said Brendan.

“I don’t care about the stupid letter and beside I’ve been in love with you since the

first time I meet you” said May,” You were in love with me May” said Brendan.

“Yes its truth you were my first crush” said May,” If that’s truth to be honest May

you were my first crush too” said Brendan.” You were?” said May,” Ya” said Brendan.

“Ah sorry to ruin your reunion but we only have 2 minutes left before the bomb blows

up” said Ash,” May you have go now!” said Brendan.” No I’m staying here with” said

May, Suddenly Brendan hit May in the gut and knock her out.” Sorry May I can’t let you risk yourself dieing with me…your Ash right?” said Brendan,” Ya

I’m Ash” said Ash.” Can you give this to May when she wakes up?” said Brendan,” Sure thing” said Ash.”… Oh ya Ash” said Brendan,” What is it?” said

Ash. ”Take care of her!” said Brendan, “Got it!” said Ash. Ash carried May off the boat in 5 second flat and finally

the boat blown up along with Brendan.

Chaka27

Banned
Yeah there all great^^....but how can there be hoennshipping if Brendan is dead...I dont mind though because I'm a Hoennshipper too :D.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Thanks you two. heres the next chapter: oh theres some hoennshipping parts in here!

Chapter 9: Farewell My Love

“ Ash are you all right? “ said Yoshi,” Ya I’m all right and so is May” said Ash.” Hey what happen to my sister and where’s Brendan?” said Max,”……………..” silent Ash.

“Don’t tell me that he died in the ship!” said Max,” Ya there was no way for us to save

him because Tom attach a bomb on Brendan” said Ash.” Even though I didn’t know him

but I’m to miss Brendan” said Allenby, “ Ya me too” said Brock.”Ya but I know May is

going to miss Brendan the most” said Yoshi.” Hey lets go back to the pkmn center and get May some rest” said Ash,” Ya lets go” said Yoshi. After the lost of their dear friend,

the trainers went to the pkmn center to settle down and a way to help May.” So how

May Ash?” said Allenby,” May still sleeping but she’ll be okay for now” said Ash.

“Hey Yoshi Can I ask you a question?” said Max, “Sure Max what is it?” Since when

do you have two legendary pkmn with you” said Max,”Well during my journey in

Johto, I was on my way to my seventh badge at the Mahogany gym till I saw a Team

Rocket truck carrying Raikou chained up.” When the two TR grunts got out of the truck

for a rest stop, I sneak over to the truck and I asked my Scizor to cut the bars and the chains”. “Raikou was too weak to get free so I asked my Umbreon to use Moonlight

on Raikou”. When I was helping Raikou, the two grunts saw me and sent out a Tyranitar

to use a Hyper Beam at me till Raikou blocked the attck”.”Raikou got angry and used a powerful Zap Cannon at them and send them flying”.” I wanted thank him for saving me

but Raikou ran up north”. “After I got my seventh badge, I was on my to Blackthorn City

I saw Raikou at the Ice Cave entrance”.” When I ran up to him, suddenly he said: you

are the very first human that I ever meet with a kind heart and for some reason you’re the

only human I can trust and as Ho-oh’s guardians I will follow and protect you” he said. “With my strength I will help you defeat enemies that have darkness within there hearts”

he said.” So that’s how you got Raikou right big brother?” said Allenby,”Yep that’s right

but I wasn’t the only one with a legendary guardian” said Yoshi.” Who else has one?”

said Ash,” My good friend Dani’s guardian is Suicune and my rival’s guardian is

Entei.” Before I ask about your rival, how did you get Lugia Yoshi?” said Max,

“Well to tell you Max, I didn’t really captured Lugia I just found him” said Yoshi.

“Found him where bro?” said Allenby,” I found Lugia at Whirl Pool Island when he

was just a baby” said Yoshi.” He was very weak back then and I been raising Lugia

ever since and Lugia and I became really good friends” said Yoshi.”Yoshi can I ask you one thing?” said Brock,” Sure Brock what is it?” said Yoshi.” How do

you know if Raikou and Lugia are guys?” said Brock,” Oh good question Brock” said Yoshi.”Well

Brock Raikou is talking like guy and as for Lugia, Females are light blue and Males are

dark blue” said Yoshi. While everybody was still talking, in the other rooms May had

finally woke up.” Man where am I?” said May,” Huh why’s is there a letter on my

lap…. To May from Brendan” said May. When May open the letter and the letter

said:

To May:

By the time you read this letter, I have already died by the hands of my
Brother. I’m sorry that I cause you so much trouble. If I haven’t wrote

my name instead my brothers name none of this wouldn’t happen. And

you two would be together by now. But to honest May, I wrote my name

on the letter on purpose. Because I was also in love with you. I started to

fall in love with you when we were playing together as we were kids.

You and I always play hide and seek together, swimming together at near

by lake, and playing pranks on my dad. During that night, when I wanted to ask

you if like to play with me. I saw your window open and sneak in if you were there.

When I was looking around room, I saw your diary opened and I’m sorry I read it.

When I read your diary, I found out that you’ve been in love with me when we first

Meet. That day had made me very happy. And I’m glad that we were in love together. Also I knew that my brother is going to get me for this. But I knew

one day my brother Thomas will kill me. And May even though that
I’m gone; I can still be with you in spirit. So please May don’t blame yourself for the things that I had done. Beside I know there a special guy

that you like that with you right now. And I know that special guy likes

you too. So please May give him a chance right now. And as for me May,

I will always be in your heart. Good-bye and farewell May

Love,

Brendan Birch

“Farewell my love” said May