• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainbow League

Would you join the Rainbow League as Challenger or Elite Four and Gym Leaders?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

battled rainbowzekrom and won 1-0, we haxed the crap out of eachother but i managed to win

I'd like to rechallenge The_LandLord when he gets on :)

However I did make a few changes to my team, nothing very significant. Is that OK?

Last edited:
Name:TheMaster :3.
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team:
teamd.png
that is PO one. I dont have DS atm.
Why would you want to join?: Seems fun and to test this team
Friend Code (If you have one): Nope.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Everybody good luck with the Rainbow League. We still need Gym Leaders and two more Elite Four.

Sanosprint88

00swms, you are AMAZING in creating this thread. It's really good. The drawing of the Ho-oh nearly knocked me out, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...
Name: Valkyrie Costa
Gym Team: Steel
Friend Code:
Pokemon Online Username: Sanosprint88
Favorite Types: Steel, Dragon, Dark, Ice, Fire
Reason: 1. Steel - So many freaking awesome resistances, super high defenses for the pokemon. 2. Dragon - Epically cool, amazing pokemon you get out of this type. 3. Dark - Sly, Cunning, Clever, brilliant in all aspects - that's me! 4. Powerful blazing creatures that finish the battle.

BlueGetsugaEmperor

Fighting Gym Leader
Heya. I'd want to take the Fighting position because I already have a mono team for that but meh, it's taken.
Elite Four is good for me, or challenger.

Name: Blue.
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Depends.
Why would you want to join?: Seems fun.
Friend Code (If you have one): In my sig.
Timezone: PST
Availability: Weekends, including Friday until summer. Then, all day baby.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Both of new that want to be in the Rainbow will both be the Elite Four as in now all Elite Four Spots are taken. All we need are more gyms leaders in the league.

BlueGetsugaEmperor

Fighting Gym Leader
Alright, thanks. Ugh, it's gunna be a while before I get any challenges...

any theme I have to keep up with? Basically any team I want right. Can I also be the first E4? XD

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
if there's an order for the E4, then I'm taking last.

00swms

Chaos Theory
All Elite Four will battle for the spot order as Elite Four. We will try to have it this weekend.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
I would like to be a challenger :3
Name: Lucas
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team:Ninjask Darmanitan Umbreon Chandelure Kyurem Snorlax
Why would you want to join?: To have fun
Friend Code (If you have one): Dont have a competative 5th gen team, but one i make one ill post my fc

NitroxBain

Fallout Trainer
Name:Nitrox
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team:Zoroark,Gyarados, Ferrothorn, Heatran, Conkelldurr, and latios
Why would you want to join?:For one reason, to beat BGP, and Flyers. lol, and to become the champion.
Friend Code (If you have one):I'll post it later

NitroxBain

Fallout Trainer
beat flyers 1-0
got my first badge woot

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
lost to flyers 4-0,gg, a lot of hax for him, but hax are part of the game so i wont complain

BlueGetsugaEmperor

Fighting Gym Leader
I wanna battle someone xD

And yeah, looking forward to the E4 Tourney. Round robin?

Status
Not open for further replies.