• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainbow League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theebay707 | Lolololol | Anal Freak [#] or Fatlax [#]

Put me as 4th E4? I'm gonna run a water doubles dw ou team. Trainer is Furou/Skyla. Or has the spot already been filled?

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
pambihirang_nilalang | 1678 - 6928 - 6527 | [RoB]Pambi

zerofield

i miss miror
Ok, ill just remove suicune then. Problem solved =D

singles standard ou man >_>

get cho self tested.

beat pambi in a pretty close 2-0. it would have been somewhere closer to 6-0 if i hadn't hit myself in confusion at one point .-.

2/0/0

Last edited:

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Confirming my loss :p

see meh in two

~Ace

i can show you how
Lost to ScizorFTW, gg, just played a little off.

Closed for teambuilding, until I remake a team.

zerofield

i miss miror
alright, i beat scizorftw 1-0. pretty close but im also convinced that you were ct-ing based on the sets that seemed to be tailor-made to hit me harder, the kingdra, and all the steels. check yourself.

3 | 0 | 0

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Confirming Elliot, also lost to zerofield in a reaaally close game, 1-0, his last pokemon had 6% hp. GG both of you

EDIT: I wasnt counterteaming intentionally, i was doing well with this team before i tried to use it aginst the leaders and i also asked you if you wanted me to change team at the beginning of the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.