• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainbow League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Beat TheGreekTerror 3-0 , GG :)

5/8

MaximumZero

Beaten TheGreekTerror 1-0 , Close Fight GG

1/8
I had 2 matches so far lol.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Then who was [CC]Theebay707 that challenged me with the same team you used against me in the previous battle?

Ninjas :O

zerofield

i miss miror
sciz, please pm me, bay, and swms the replay. that should be enough haha. i don't think bay has ever used the name [CC] Theebay707 though...

oh, and swms...

4/2/0

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Well unfortunately i dont have a replay or a saved log, but i can PM some moves to Theebay to confirm(if that is supposed to prove something). But i PMd him earlier today to challenge me when he could battle and he did...

zerofield

i miss miror
Well unfortunately i dont have a replay or a saved log, but i can PM some moves to Theebay to confirm(if that is supposed to prove something). But i PMd him earlier today to challenge me when he could battle and he did...

all logs should be saved. please provide screenshots of said pms, and save your logs next time. depending on circumstances we may have to declare your battle invalid.

don't battle on crack, bay...

Last edited:

You also challenged me on my vms. Someone must've saw, used some diff name, maybe theebay with more e's or a's, and challenged you since my team is in the RMT section somewhere

zerofield

i miss miror
if you don't have the logs, i'm afraid your battle will be declared invalid. please save all logs in future battles. there will be no penalty this time as i do not believe that you are trying to fabricate something, but you will have to challenge bay and beat him with logs saved.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Okay, although it seems a little odd to me that a guy took his team,used it almost as good as he(if not exactly) and challenged me the same day i Pmd him just for fun, but anyways. Since i have no proof, consider my battle invalid :(

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
wow, we must be getting quite close to e4 battles then, well, good luck to you scizor, looking forward to a battle with you ^-^

00swms

Chaos Theory
Rainbow Clan

Announcement

We will add new rule for future notice all battles must be saved this will be added in to the rules.

Also when losing to a gym leader you have to wait 2 days, Elite Four 3 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.