• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainbow Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

00swms

Chaos Theory
UPDATES

Round Two Is Up

Some people got activity wins while most got a coin toss.

The Deadline date is on OP post.​

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
SEems i got coin toss win, and TrainerChris ill be searching for you, i'm usually on Aerial Elements xat but ill see if we can get on an arragement to see at wich time we should meet

Contacted my opponent, will try to get the battle done before DL.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Are you kidding me? I was on all day every day for a whole week, and Wolf was NEVER on! Doesn't matter that he DID come on, if only for probably a few minutes every couple days, he wasn't active! I'm sure you gave it to him because he uses wifi and PO and I only use wifi, didn't you?

00swms

Chaos Theory
Are you kidding me? I was on all day every day for a whole week, and Wolf was NEVER on! Doesn't matter that he DID come on, if only for probably a few minutes every couple days, he wasn't active! I'm sure you gave it to him because he uses wifi and PO and I only use wifi, didn't you?

You guys were both active so get over it that not my problem so don't post again here or I will report you.

Plus I have nothing gain by letting go through.

-00swms

Last edited:

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I still haven't battled my opponent, i have came on as much as possible, but they barely do, and te 2 times they were on during my internet times which i told them in detail, they did not vm me to let me kno they were on as they promised to. I have tried but I really cant help it, ive been on as much as possible.

barely on? lol
ill admit to forgetting to answer the VM tho xD
we'll try to get it done (chew)

Chuck$$$

Inactive
lost cos stone edge never hits.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
i see rairyan a decent amount so it should b easy to get this done

EDIT: won against rairyan in a bo3, gg

Last edited:
Status