• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainbow Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
i see rairyan a decent amount so it should b easy to get this done

EDIT: won against rairyan in a bo3

confirmed it was very fun least i one won lol

Activity.
We are trying to set up a time
EDIT: Lost, gota bad team matchup, o well. Good luck man.

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Sorry guys I will update later this slow down due to a more popular opening sorry I plan update soon.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Page updated was sorry for being late this was relax tournament more I would like lol but that cool.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Still trying to arrange a batlle wit my opponemnt, for some reason they are not replying to my vms, which is weird.
Hope i can battle them soon
EDIT: still havent battled my opponent, they haven't actually been on in the last 2 days, hopefully they come on soon.

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
i think its best to just give activity to darkfire at this point(since ther is no round deadline). juice hasnt been on in 4 days, while darkfire has been trying hard.

I think this is best, just for the sake of getting the tourny moving again...

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
i think its best to just give activity to darkfire at this point(since ther is no round deadline). juice hasnt been on in 4 days, while darkfire has been trying hard.

I think this is best, just for the sake of getting the tourny moving again...

Not to be biased here, i agree with du, I've been on plenty of times and me and him are in the same timezone so thats not an excuse, and he still hasnt contacted me or even been online,and this has been dragging on a bit.

Besides, who goes thru is irrelevant, theyre facing du, whoever it is will just get wiped :)the only difference is ill actually battle him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.