• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainden Land

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
The only thing I can find wrong with any of them is that the middle one in the fire starter line looks slightly like ariados. Great job!

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Beautiful! Great job, I like the water line ^_^

shac

Sparoll does have a pre-evo. working on it.

finished making the gen-exclusive fishes.

->

Dartuna -> Swordash

Both are water/steel type.

shac

i made a lemur of a pokemon. Its normal type-

completed turbold's evolved form--ROBUSTOR!

its steel/flying type.
and turbold has a split evolution. if u train it with an electric circuit attached it evolves into voltrox-which is steel/electric type.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Wow! The water starters evo-line is totally ownage!!!
At the moment you have the best water Fake.

I'm kinda dissapointed with the Fire starter, a fire starter should be something more tougher than an insect, but that's my opinion.

Good job! Carry on!

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
wow you have done some improvement on some of your fakemon, and they all look really good to!!!!

the ones that I didn't see before but now I see look cool, cute, and really neat looking!

Keep up your wonderful cool looking ideas

Frozir

F-f-freezing... NOT
The new fakemons look totally awesome! Turbold and Robustor look too cool to be true, and I like their names.

Somehow the lemur pokemon looks a lot like a dark type to me. Maybe it can be normal/dark.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
i use paint like this (yet nobody replies)
good job
i think the fire ant thing should be a bug/fire type

ROBUSTOR looks like an evolved form of Metang (not to be critisizing you)