• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rainden Land

shac

ok, here are the mermas and the story i was talking about-

->the little mermaid pokemon, MERMAPOLE. they live deep into the oceans and are hardly been seen by human.

-> mermaladies are very concerned gurdians. they look after their mermapoles with immense care and will do anything to keep them out of harms way.

mermapole is pure water type while mermalady is water/psychic type.

now the story--
once upon a time a school of swampoles and mermapoles used to live happily together
in a river. the gang was guided by a mermalady and a spookrell. when winter came the
river froze--so the gang retired in a nearby cave. into the cave they gathered all
their foods into a huge pile. but over the night when everyone was sleeping all the
foods were stolen. the next morning the mermalady accused the spookrell and the swampoles for the theft while the spookrell accused the mermas.a quarrel started than ensued in making the mermas and the swampys to go their separate ways.
the mermas went to live in the seas whereas the swampys chose the swamps.thus no two species of the two gangs have ever met the other and the bitterness prevailed through generations.

Last edited:

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
I'm amazed that you did these with MS Paint. Nice job!

shac

okay, the fakemons-based on goats. Two complete lines(one male line and the other female line). Kindda like the nido-beasts.

Last edited:

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
cool pics ...i like the first 7 on the first post ......

i also like the Ice Dragon One ^___^

do u have other forms of it??

shac

cool pics ...i like the first 7 on the first post ......

i also like the Ice Dragon One ^___^

do u have other forms of it??

yes, i have the other forms. here they are-

I call it Icell

this is Icensor

and i gave it earlier....just to complete the set, Icensei!

Last edited:

.t.[a].n.

~i r cookie :)
yes, i have the other forms. here they are-

I call it Icell

this is Icensor

and i gave it earlier....just to complete the set, Icensei!
OMG!! i love them!! i hope pokemon game makers see these kind of pokemons... ><

shac

gee...thanx!
i am working on a swan pokemon, that is supposed to be a golduck evo.
btw, while i was working on the goats- i made this one, a kid pmn...

Last edited:

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Cool, but the first two goat fakemon sort of look more like deer, maybe because of the way their head is shaped.

Are the goat lines going to have different names or just the same ones with (male sign) and (female sign) at the end like the nido-thingies?

sacred

Dragon Tamer
ZOMG UR ICE DRAGON IS FREAKING AWESOME DUDE. sry too excited =P but i really love ur ice dragon

Last edited:

ninny13

these are sooo good.
my favorite are the goats lines. very nice. both look really well done.
& the fish-bone head pokemon are really creative.
everything looks really niiice.

shac

Cool, but the first two goat fakemon sort of looks more like deer, maybe because of the way their head is shaped.

Are the goat lines going to have different names or just the same ones with (male sign) and (female sign) at the end like the nido-thingies?

yeah, i noticed that.....neway, do u think the kid pokemon look more like a baby-goat? the name will be something like the nido-thingies, yeah.

some more fakemons-
a line based on baboons.

babbonerd- an aggressive pmn. likes to pick up a fight anytime, anywhere. they are constantly in search of "the perfect stick" which they require to evolve. its pure fighting type.

baboonite- evolves from baboonerd when raised with "the perfect stick". their body is fragile but with their exceptionally high special attack and defense they make extra-ordinary fighters. they are fighting/dark type.

the black-widow spider pmn.

the baby dolphin pmn.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
yeah, i noticed that.....neway, do u think the kid pokemon look more like a baby-goat? the name will be something like the nido-thingies, yeah.

some more fakemons-
a line based on baboons.

babbonerd- an aggressive pmn. likes to pick up a fight anytime, anywhere. they are constantly in search of "the perfect stick" which they require to evolve. its pure fighting type.

baboonite- evolves from baboonerd when raised with "the perfect stick". their body is fragile but with their exceptionally high special attack and defense they make extra-ordinary fighters. they are fighting/dark type.

the black-widow spider pmn.

the baby dolphin pmn.

Yeah, I think the kid fakemon looks better.

Your newest fakemon also look cool, but baboonite looks too much like what's-his-name from The Lion King...

shac

two more new fakemons-

the mosquito pokemon, bloodew!

its bug/dark type.....though i am confused? should it be part poison type rather than dark?

and the peacock pokemon- chirpeal!

its pure flying type!!(with its fan-tail opened and closed)

Last edited:

Perfectly Annoying

Your pokemon are very well done, even better consitering you used Paint! I like the 2 peacock poekmon and the Swamp pokemon.