• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raiou/Thunderking

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/4875132/

Looks like I was right. It does come in YGO GX Manga Vol.2

Releases 4th November 2008. That's quite a ways off though..

Thunderking
LIGHT/Thunder
While this card is on the field, neither player can add a card(s) from their Decks to their hands except by drawing. Also, by sending this face-up card you control to the Graveyard, negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent's monsters and destroy it.

Why can't this come out a little sooner, it solves alot of problems easily(DAD).

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
This is a welcome addition to my deck x3

IMO, Raiou is better than Doomcalibur Knight :) And he's a Shonen Jump Prize card.

DarkW

Full of Win
Limited to 1 immediately me thinks? This beast stops so much! Stops my zombies for sure!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Raiou also can stops Gadgets.

Also.....
My friend said that D-Draw & Allure still bypass Raiou's first effect since they lets you "draw", not "add". Is that correct? Not sure about that......

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Limiting Raiou?

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No...n...

You get the idea...

Mikau

Better then you
Rai would not like the limiting of Raiou. lol, I would like to have two of those bad boys sided for a couple of people at my locals.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Rai would not like the limiting of Raiou. lol, I would like to have two of those bad boys sided for a couple of people at my locals.

No! I wouldn't like it at all! Not only is Raiou great on its own, but it also works well with Industrial Type's effect.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.