• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rakdos Aggro (Budgeted)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Hey this is a deck I've ran for a few weeks now. It's works really well and it normally wins casual games. I played Multiplayer games very often so I'm going to try and make this deck able to do both 1 v1 and 2v2. But anyway I know this deck needs a Thundermaw Hellkite and a Falconwrath Aristocrat. But this is a budgeted deck. This deck is very capable of winning by Turn 6 but I have also had to draw out the game and this deck still came out on top. So I've seen it can win fast and slow.

Anyway here is the link.
http://www.mtgmintcard.com/mtg_deck_central_deck_detail_published.php?deck_num=13330&chart=Color

Kamotz

God of Monsters
My biggest issue is that you're not playing Aggro enough. It's a very midrange-ish collection of cards. Aggro should focus on beating quickly. You have cards that do...things, but not things in line with what Aggro tries to do. You're trying to do too many things at once, and that'll make the deck suffer.

Black: Nighthawk isn't Aggro...neither is the Keyrune. In fact, your only aggro Black card is Knight of Infamy. The other things are decidedly Control. And Murder is just too cost-prohibitive. Ultimate Price is the card you should run.

Red: Your strongest section. Though Fervor and the Curse are pretty useless since most of your things will have Haste anyway. And curse is just...don't bother. There's so much lifegain in the format anyway. You'd rather cast a real card on T2. Thunderbolt is fine, but you'd almost rather have a full set of Pillar of Flame or Searing Spear. They're just less restrictive. Or go for the 3:3 Pillar-Spear split. Zealous Conscripts, Traitorous Blood, and Traitorous Instinct all depend on what kind of creatures/permanents your opponent is running - if there's nothing worth targeting, they're kinda dead/overpriced cards.

Multi: Some of these are okay. Though Rakdos Charm is a strictly Sideboard card, and the Guildmage and Dreadbore are too slow