• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ralts Nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unknown Trainer

Hey all I was wondering if anyone would help me out.

I am going to be catching a male Ralts to Evolve into a Galade.

What should I nickname him??????

So please help..........

;280; ;281; ;475;
_____________________________________________THANKS!!!!

Last edited:

rocko

hihowru
Call it icanthinkofanamesoimadeathreadaboutit

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I'd say not to name it. I never nickname my pokemon I think it is kinda stupid. But it your choice.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I'd say not to name it. I never nickname my pokemon I think it is kinda stupid. But it your choice.

Ezek

Your average freak
Name him Snugglebun

I named my Gallade Valoryn, because he is a valiant swordsman. You could name yours something like Paladin, Templar, Paragon, etc., or something samurai-related like Masamune, Nobunaga, or Kenshin. Jedi/Sith names are an option if you're a Star Wars fan (Starkiller would be an awesome name for a Gallade.) You could use LotR-inspired names, if you're an LotR fan (Boromir, Aranwyn, Aragorn, Strider.) Celtic words and names are also usable, if you know the language or do some research (if you go Celtic, go with Aodhan or Marrec.)

Status
Not open for further replies.