• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rampardos or Bastiodon?

Rampardos or Bastiodon?

• Rampardos

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Bastiodon

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I like Bastiodon better. I got Pearl first and when i revived it into Shieldon and revived my friends Cranidos from his Diamond and i evolved them i just liked Bastiodon better in many ways.

I prefer Rampardos, I like pokemon that look like something recognizable, like a dinosaur, rather than something that looks like a big platter with bones on it...However, both fit into my sandstorm team without many flaws...

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
Rampardos does better than Bastiodon in the offense department.

Bastiodon can only rely on Fissure or Metal Burst to take out foes since its Attack stat is rather sloppy.

Bastiodon, it helped me design my "Living Fortress" Drawing and I think it's more useable than the Glass cannon Rampardos.

Unless you are competitively stupid, you would obviously know that Rampardos > Bastiodon competitively. Theres a reason Bastiodon is UU.

I vote Rampardos.

Last edited:

aquasuicune

Rampardos. Bastiodon can't really do anything to anyone, especially against a pokemon with taunt. Throw in gyarados or something like that and bastiodon has essentially killed your entire team (6DD gyarados=scary). Rampardos in trick room is good.

NotChip

®™
This generation has the best fossils in my oppinion, they're both great.
I can't really decided but I supose I would choose Ramardos because that thing can really sting you bad, its the strongest (in attack) pokemon.....not including that cheater Deoxys :p

This thing is stronger in attack then Mewtwo is in Special attack.
Further more, Rampardos can learn Head smash - a very powerful move......which he also gets a STAB with.
If he hits you with that, its sure to hurt.

Bastiodon make be super tough for both defense and sp.defense but an earthquake from something like a Tyranitar KO's it outright due to a double weakness which it has 2 of. Really it must rely on a focus sash and metal burst but then why have so much defense for that? Well I supose if allows it to withstand a few normal attacks so you could stand and "try" fissure a few times....which he learns only be breeding.

Persian22

Cranidos is awesome but Rampardos is so ugly.

I love defence orientated pokémon, especially steel type pokémon 'cos of all their resistances, so Bastiodon gets my vote. He has a cool cry too. He'll never surpass Aggron in coolness though.

Your probably a girl right? Finding Cranidos awsome and Rampardos not?

Rampardos is AWESOME, Cranidos = Baby cute looking and BAH!

DieChavsDie

Rampardos. We've waited too long for a cool looking Pure Rock type, and we already have Lairon for a cute and PWNsome Rock/Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.