• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rampardos or Bastiodon?

Rampardos or Bastiodon?

• Rampardos

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Bastiodon

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
Which one do you prefer, Rampardos or Bastiodon?

I prefer Bastiodon, I LOVE HIM!!! He has an awesome Defense and looks very cool.

It's the first time that I adore a Fossil Pokémon! :p

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Bastiodon for me too, it looks much cooler than ramparados and its dual type! (steel :))

Kataphrut

Bastiodon. What more can I say? Not to mention he's one of the few good version exclusives for Pearl.

Kataphrut

Bastiodon. What more can I say? Not to mention he's one of the few good version exclusives for Pearl.

Manly Blissey

WHO CARES WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!? Geez...

I'd go with Bastiodon, just for the fact that it has outstanding Defense.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
I voted Rampardos, but I meant Bastiodon.

Rampardos has two good stats, but Bastiodon has three. I mean, think about it, people.

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
Both look really cool. I really don't know which to choose.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Bastiodon, just because he's part steel & has outstanding defense.

ijea4444

competively, Rampardo Owns. With a choice scarf or one rock polish it has the power and speed to possibly sweep teams. Especially with a sandstorm immunity and sash-polish.

Bastiodon, has a a weakness to ground and fighting 4x. Not only are those the most common attack types in the game they have a 4x power which can potentially OHKO it wiht max hp/df. though sash-metalburst could work.Also has weaknesses to other common attacks like water. grass.

Bastiodon is still my favorite. =P

Souku

Cranidos is awesome but Rampardos is so ugly.

I love defence orientated pokémon, especially steel type pokémon 'cos of all their resistances, so Bastiodon gets my vote. He has a cool cry too. He'll never surpass Aggron in coolness though.

KetchupO

tωisted
Despise both their designs :eek: but if i have to choose, bastiodon, and that's only because I think sheildon is cute..

i prefer rampardos but thats because i prefer attack over defence anyway

RedSuzaku

Bastiodon takes x4 from fighting and ground attacks while Rampardos' weaknesses are more balanced. And Rampardos design is much much better than Bastiodon's.

Status
Not open for further replies.