• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranch expansion outside Japan?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Anyone know when the My Pokemon Ranch expansion will be released outside Japan, if ever? Since it's supposed to have the capacity for the alternate forms and an expanded limit.

BCVM22

And now come up with one - just one - good reason why that would be the case.

Just one. That's all.

pokemon ruler

I like NOEIN
I dont know but it will be great when it comes out in Australia.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I think we wll be getting it, I have a feeling that we will have one event pokemon and then they will forget about it... I am giving them until June 22nd (3 Months) and then I will give up hope.

I believe Japon waited 2 Months before they got the addetion.

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
I think that it WILL be out of japan in a few months, but u gotta remember that pokemon ranch is probably not Top Priority for the developers right now, u know? They might just be working on newer better ideas for new pokemon games...maybe, but that's just me. :p

BCVM22

Ranch is the product of a separate second-party developer with no other ties to the franchise.

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
Ranch is the product of a separate second-party developer with no other ties to the franchise.
Really? well I'll be! U really DO learn something new everyday.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I think that it WILL be out of japan in a few months, but u gotta remember that pokemon ranch is probably not Top Priority for the developers right now, u know? They might just be working on newer better ideas for new pokemon games...maybe, but that's just me. :p

It's already developed. I'm wondering when it'll be available outside Japan.

Torpoleon

You mean with the total Pokemon going up to 1,500 because of Platinum? I thought you just transfer over your Pokemon from Platinum with every thing except for the total going up to 1,500 and other things. I'm not desperate for it to happen though because I rarely play My Pokemon Ranch.

MetaPheonixPal

Japan waited about a month i think so give it maybe a week after a full month after platinum has come out in america(if that is what ur asking)
otherwise have fun waiting

evandeck

Japan waited about a month i think so give it maybe a week after a full month after platinum has come out in america(if that is what ur asking)
otherwise have fun waiting

Japan got the Platinum update about 2 months after Platinum came out. So it may be next month when the US gets the platinum update.

Dragonite

#SPP + #SPP-Wifi SOp
I'm positive it will come out. Platinum isn't compatible with the current My Pokemon Ranch. It's a matter of patience. We need extra storage space for our Platinum games, so I'm sure we'll get it. My guess is this month or next.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I know there's that form letter going around that has fans up in arms because it says Nintendo of America has "no current plans" to release the Pt expansion, but they also denied the existence of Platinum itself until shortly before their release announcement.

Torpoleon

I'm positive it will come out. Platinum isn't compatible with the current My Pokemon Ranch. It's a matter of patience. We need extra storage space for our Platinum games, so I'm sure we'll get it. My guess is this month or next.
I speculated that the update would be around May 12 or 13 or so. Japan took like 53 days since Platinum's release to get the update and 53 days from the US release is around May 12 or 13 or so. I guess we should wait a little bit more. Maybe they aren't going to do the Platinum Update in the US.

Dragonite

#SPP + #SPP-Wifi SOp
I speculated that the update would be around May 12 or 13 or so. Japan took like 53 days since Platinum's release to get the update and 53 days from the US release is around May 12 or 13 or so. I guess we should wait a little bit more. Maybe they aren't going to do the Platinum Update in the US.

Nice guess, shame it wasn't. Now with Platinum released in the EU I'm starting to wonder :/. I live in the UK myself, but imported Platinum from the US, so I need to wait for the EU release of Platinum Ranch, which after this huge wait for the US release, we can probably guess the EU wont get it for a long time :/.

So yeah, hopefully as it has been more than 53 days since US platinum release, it's just around the corner... June perhaps? :<

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Well if does, as it should, come it out, I'd wait until July to give up hope. We do need the expansion to store our new Pokémon and plus, it'll be really great when it does come out!

Dragonite

#SPP + #SPP-Wifi SOp
Yeah, well the major pain was, I was using the Masuda Method, which you can imagine leads me to have a lot of baby pokemon. A lot of boxes full, no where to store them :/. Don't wanna waste them by releasing them, and I trade a few on the GTS, but I need the ranch storage space for my Pokemon on platinum :/

Raikou_fan

If it's not out by the end of July, I'm giving up all hope. They got all preoccupied with other stuff and completely forgot to give us the plat update. @(>_<)@