• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranch Question

randomspot555

In the next few days/weeks/months, I'm going to clear out my Ranch and re-boot my Diamond. My question is, what process would I go under to "re-set" Ranch as well? I'd like to receive Hayley's Pokemon again, and possibly use them within the course of the main game.

So how do I go about re-setting Ranch? Is there a re-set option within the Wii game? Do I delete it from my console and re-download it (I can re-download it free-of-charge, right?)?

Bleh

I think there may be a save file separate from the game itself, but if not, just delete it. Redownloading things from the Shop Channel is always free.

randomspot555

I think there may be a save file separate from the game itself, but if not, just delete it. Redownloading things from the Shop Channel is always free.
How would I about finding this save file?

I deleted Ranch from my Wii, redownloaded it, and low and behold, all of the damn Pokemon are still there.

I've already got the few Pokes I cared about off of there, so how can I get rid of the rest so I can have a fresh start?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Channels and saved data are separate. I guess this shows how much I actually play my Wii.

Last edited: