• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranchload of new Avatars!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey all

Forum member Blackjack Gabbiani has kindly give us several hundred Avatarable pictures from her Pokémon Ranch ranch.These include many upon many of the Pokémon in various humourous situations. Here are a handful of examples

22.jpg
23.jpg
62.jpg
75.jpg
112.jpg
166.jpg
186.jpg
308.jpg
347.jpg
31.jpg
40.jpg

They are found within the new Ranch Avatars category so enjoy

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
oh y gosh! That mewtwo one is so cute~ Way to go serebii!

~HotterThanHot~

Don'tEvery1LOVELove?
Awsome! But some of them look a tiny bit wrong but ah well! They are so cute! xXx

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
These look so good! Maybe I'll change my avi to one of these soon...

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am never dissapointed Blackjack. Thanks! (Hopes for some HotSkittyOnWailordAction)

The thing I like about these avvies is that they have plenty of opportunities for creative user titlery goodness. =D

Thanks Blackjack Gabbiani. ^^

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh my goodness. It's no joke saying a ranchload. ^^; Almost four hundred. Well thanks Blackjack Gabbiani for the multitude of new avatars. e_e

Edit: Thumbs up for all the Darkrai & Celebi ranch pictures.

Last edited:
Awesome, I might change one that involves Dialga... Thanks Serebii and Blackjack Gabbiani!!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Cool I hope there is a treecko avatar in that batch I'll check it out.