• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random (and a tad rushed) Pokémon Line Arts

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Random (and a tad rushed) Pokémon Line Arts

All of these are lineart which I've either a) Not coloured yet, b) Have coloured but not satisfied with or c) Still colouring. I didn't spend too long on any of them, probably 30 minutes at the max doing the lineart (well maybe more for Milotic and Combusken)

KeriFriedChicken™! :O
Link.

Marvel:
Link.

Goldeen and Feebas Valentine image: (Done with the pencil tool for the lineart, just a sketchy-ish style I tried out. 2 weeks late. ;/)
Link.

Last edited:

[Cano]

Sig [Cloud] Mugen
They're all good, the Milotic and Goldeen+Feebas more so than the Combusken. Really, the only thing I seem wrong are its eye, head feathers, and its beak. Everything else is just fine. Milotic is my favorite though; it's so sinister and seductive. Reminds me of the Loch-Ness monster (I know it's not real, but if it were, I'd imagine it'd look similar to your Milotic). Great job! Why title it Marvel, I'm curious to know. Is that the name of a Milotic you own or have owned in a game?

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Thanks for replying. ^^

The Milotic is called Marvel after my Fizzy Bubbles Milotic, Marvel.
I agree with you about Combusken, the eye went quite off, I'll try and edit it when I color it. As for the feather and the beak, I kept trying to get it perfect but they kept going a tad off.

Thanks for the crit. ^^

Last edited:

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
The Combuskens eye and feet look a bit off, but I really like the one of Marvel. Pretty name that is. Were you planing on finishing the colorig on any of these?
~

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Shadow_Fox said:
The Combuskens eye and feet look a bit off, but I really like the one of Marvel. Pretty name that is. Were you planing on finishing the colorig on any of these?
~

Thanks for the reply. ^^
I'll try and correct then colour these over the next few days/weeks. I'm nearly finished with Marvel's colouring, so that may be up by the end of the weekend.

Sassafras

rock the Casbah!
There all good, just combusken is a bit out off. I think the arms are not big enough in proportion to the body, and the led isnt at the left foot isnt at the right angle

Those are pretty good considering they're rushed. :O
But like some people said, the Combusken is really off. It's eye kind of makes it look like it's sort of blind IMO. No offence. :p
The others are good too.