• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random But.....

coopmon

Breeding Expertise
Call me a NoOb..or not,but i have no idea what the internal battery is? can some1 please inform me lol?

thanx;078;

Kyaku

. . .
I believe it is the battery that runs the clock. When it runs dry, no more berry growing or time. D:

Emerald Metagross

It's the little battery thingy inside your cartrige. It controles the clock, the save files, etc.
If it dies, your clock will stop and you won't be able to save.
By the way...You're a n00b!!!! :p
Sorry, couldn't resist it.
Don't mean to offend you. :p

TogeticTheRuler

Actually, we`ll no offense but, your the noob!!!!!!!:D I was just kidding, you were wrong about save files, that only happens in Gold/Silver/Crystal where the internal battery is connected to the save file, but in Ruby Saphire, Emerald,
you can still play everything normally except that berries won`t grow, and no tv events such as swarms and Roof-Top sales

Emerald Metagross

Actually, we`ll no offense but, your the noob!!!!!!!:D I was just kidding, you were wrong about save files, that only happens in Gold/Silver/Crystal where the internal battery is connected to the save file, but in Ruby Saphire, Emerald,
you can still play everything normally except that berries won`t grow, and no tv events such as swarms and Roof-Top sales

Is that so? Meh, never had a dead internal bettery in any of the 3rd gen games. Sadly my Crystal has one.

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
a year of time on RS, emerald it is fixed though...just trade with any other non RS game and it will be fixed...or get a Jirachi from the bonus disk

Emerald Metagross

a year of time on RS, emerald it is fixed though...just trade with any other non RS game and it will be fixed...or get a Jirachi from the bonus disk

Trading with other games will only fix the berry glitch, it will not fix your internal battery. When your internal bettery dies, you have to replace it.

TogeticTheRuler

Many people`s internal batteries were dry in the 1st year, you have to not put it in heat
EDIT: Did you even READ the post above you? Thats the berry glitch!!!!!!!! Not internal battery!!!!!1 How the heck do people mix them up?

xgina

Banned
Trading with other games will only fix the berry glitch, it will not fix your internal battery. When your internal bettery dies, you have to replace it.
Wrong.
When I traded with another game when my Ruby's battery died, my berries grew AND I started to get all the selling events etc.

Bad Skitty

Caught em' all
Wrong.
When I traded with another game when my Ruby's battery died, my berries grew AND I started to get all the selling events etc.

actually, your wrong. you fixed the 'berry glitch' by trading. not the 'internal battery. they are two separate things. trading cannot physicly recharge a dead battery...duh.

You are a noob and you suck .

Yeah ,l wanted to offend you but you asked 4 it ,real !

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
The internal battery is the battery in the game cartridge that powers the games clock. If the battery runs dry, you can no longer have time based events occur on your game. That means lottery tickets, secret base battles, berries, apprentices at the battle frontier, berry master, clear out sales, game corner service days, energy guru sales, and the guy who gives TM's in pacifidlog town every week. If your battery runs out, you can send it to Gamestop where they can replace your battery, so far as I know. You can also send it to Nintendo where they can fix it, but they reset your file in the process, once again, as far as I know.

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
If the internal battery dies, time stops and you can access diaruga and parukia from emerald. lol.
but just kidding it just stops all time based events, i.e., berries, espeon and umbreon.