• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Double Battle Battle Tower team

Bossk

Like a champ.
Venasaur

Sythesis
Double Edge
Solar Beam
Petal Dance

Blastoise

Aqua Tail
Skull Bash
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

Butterfree

Bug Buzz
Silver Wind
Psychic
Aerial Ace

last pokemon suggestions:

Mamoswine

Blizzard
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Rock Climb

Electivire

Thunder Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake
Thunderbolt (for now. I want Ice Punch)

Golem

Stone Edge
Double Edge
Explosion
Earthquake

Politoad

Mud Shot
Bubble Beam
Hydro Pump
Bounce

note that I didn't put natures because I got them all (if not most) to level 100 or a few levels lower. I don't feel like training them all over again.

Also, I don't really care too much on how far I get. I just wanna have some fun and get a good laugh when I eventually get my a** kicked.

And I may replace any of the already declared pokemon (Butterfree, Blastoise, Venasaur) with any of the other pokemon. Just a fun team out of these guys...

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
Your words strike true, friend. I'll just post what I post because I'm used to it. Disregard any information that may seem unimportant. (i.e.natures, etc.)

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Ability: Overgrow
-Leech Seed
-Sleep Powder
-Light Screen/Substitute/Ingrain
-Energy Ball

Blastoise @ Shell Bell/Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Ability: Torrent
-Fake Out
-Protect
-Waterfall/Aqua Tail
-Earthquake

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Naive Nature
Ability: Motor Drive
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-HP Grass
-Cross Chop

Golem @ Life Orb/Lagging Tail/Iron Ball
Impish/Gyro Ball Nature
Ability: Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge/Fling
-Ice Punch
-Explosion/Gyro Ball

Iron Ball+Fling sounds fun. Use Explosion with Blastoise, since it has Protect. Probably try a Ghost-type with it. Steelix actually sounds more fun than Golem. Why don't we give it a shot?

Steelix @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
Ability: Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball
-Ice Fang
-Explosion

+

Gengar @ Wide Lens
Timid Nature
Ability: Levitate
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Confuse Ray

Meh. I don't even know anymore. Hope this helps! :D

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Politoed
Modest
Surf
Ice Beam
Hypnosis
HP Electric/Psychic/Focus Blast

Bossk

Like a champ.
Where the hell did Ambipom come from? I hate that Pokemon, and I never posted it.

That Ambipom set sucks balls, as well. Water Pulse? Shock Wave? SWIFT?! Those moves are crap

But my Electivire used to know a few of Special moves and they didn't do crap.

That Ambipom set sucks balls, as well. Water Pulse? Shock Wave? SWIFT?! Those moves are crap
Have you ever heard of Technician? It kinda makes base 60 attacks base 90. :|
Thunderbolt Electivire > Thunderpunch Electivire. I assume your Electivire didn't know Thunderbolt.

EDIT: Beat.

lol. It's a Technician Nasty Plot set, and Ambipom's Special Movepool isn't exactly huge iirc.

Doesn't change the fact that Technician Persian outclasses it. Or that he posted a random set.

But also, lol I wouldn't really be talking when you have sets in your first post like this:

Blastoise

Aqua Tail
Skull Bash
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

I do love it when people who don't know what they're talking about themselves calls other peoples sets crap without any real backing.

Why don't you say crap a few hundred more times? Regardless, Physical Vire is walled by Skarm (without Thunderbolt > Thunder Punch), Forretress (to an extent), Bronzong (again, to an extent), and a few others I can't quite recall off the top of my head. MixVire can break through all of these, and much more. Mix Vire > Physical Vire.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
never knew what techinician was. I always coulda sworn Ambipom was a Physical, although I don't really like him

Also, that Blastoise set hasn't been touched for almost a year

I got him to his level 100 then never used him. I never use him so I know he has crap moves.

I never knew you could use Ambipom like that, honestly.

Plue

Spanish Trainer
sorry. i´m suposed that you know nastypoltter ambipom and when i see the post i don´t know that about it because there aren´t ev´s, iv´s... so i posted ambipom because i used in battle tower and i like it. but if there is for a double battle you can use tyranitar/hippodown+gliscor@Bright powder (and double team)