• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Legendary Pokemon Moments

If you can be any Legendary Pokemon, what will it be?

• Total voters

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
What are some of your random Legendary Pokemon Moments? Mine were catching the Legendary Pokemon in one Pokeball with no Master Ball. However, I must ask you not to spam.

Anyway! Discuss your Legendary Pokemon Moments, from random to best. I might reply.

Last edited:

*~Silver*~

Best legendary Pokemon moments?

Probably when you have those Pokemon that just roam the region, and you have to hunt them down to capture them and when there's that moment when you just throw any old Poke'Ball thinking, "That's not what I was trying to do, but I might as well give it a shot," and it works. It's what happened to me with Raikou in SoulSilver, and it was awesome. xD

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
Best legendary Pokemon moments?

Probably when you have those Pokemon that just roam the region, and you have to hunt them down to capture them and when there's that moment when you just throw any old Poke'Ball thinking, "That's not what I was trying to do, but I might as well give it a shot," and it works. It's what happened to me with Raikou in SoulSilver, and it was awesome. xD

Awesome indeed. Your post just gave me an idea to put in best Legendary Pokemon moments in the thread. Anyway, this happened to me once. In Sapphire, I was trying to catch Latias, and after many Pokeballs, I finally caught Latias in a Great Ball.

Last edited:

joewilke21

Mirror B. Forever!
Best Legendary Pokemon Moment

First time catching Mewtwo in FireRed - When i was young me and my sister stayed up all night to catch it (it took as sooo long because we had no idea had to catch a Legendary easily :p) We kept reseting the game till we caught it, and boy was that the best feeling when i was younger xD haha.

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
Best Legendary Pokemon Moment

First time catching Mewtwo in FireRed - When i was young me and my sister stayed up all night to catch it (it took as sooo long because we had no idea had to catch a Legendary easily :p) We kept reseting the game till we caught it, and boy was that the best feeling when i was younger xD haha.

That's pretty awesome.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Best Legendary Moment

Fighting Zapdos in Firered, out of ultra balls, have 5 pokeballs left. LAST POKEBALL catches him. I was screaming in joy for about 2 minutes straight.

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
Best Legendary Moment

Fighting Zapdos in Firered, out of ultra balls, have 5 pokeballs left. LAST POKEBALL catches him. I was screaming in joy for about 2 minutes straight.

Lucky you.

*~Silver*~

Awesome indeed. Your post just gave me an idea to put in best Legendary Pokemon moments in the thread. Anyway, this happened to me once. In Sapphire, I was trying to catch Latias, and after many Pokeballs, I finally caught Latias in a Great Ball.

Yeah. I chased Raikou down, and the one time I just ran into him by chance I used a Premier Ball and got him. xD

OnceDone

Catching Articuno in Pokemon FireRed, hit him with Arcanine, left him with 1 HP!
Caught him with the first Pokeball too!

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
Catching Articuno in Pokemon FireRed, hit him with Arcanine, left him with 1 HP!
Caught him with the first Pokeball too!

Wow. That's so lucky of you.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I have a few:

- Catching Cresselia on my birthday in Diamond.

- Catching Giratina with the last ball I had in Diamond (and I had forgotten to save beforehand, so I was incredibly relieved that I didn't have to go through Turnback Cave all over again).

- Catching a shiny Terrakion in White after only 15 or 20 resets, even though I wasn't trying for a shiny (I was preparing for the VGCs at the time and just wanted one with good IVs). Definitely qualifies as my best legendary Pokemon moment. : D

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
I have a few:

- Catching Cresselia on my birthday in Diamond.

- Catching Giratina with the last ball I had in Diamond (and I had forgotten to save beforehand, so I was incredibly relieved that I didn't have to go through Turnback Cave all over again).

- Catching a shiny Terrakion in White after only 15 or 20 resets, even though I wasn't trying for a shiny (I was preparing for the VGCs at the time and just wanted one with good IVs). Definitely qualifies as my best legendary Pokemon moment. : D

The part where you said you caught Cresselia on your birthday was awesome!
The part where you said you caught Giratina with your last Pokeball was totally awesome!
And finally, the part where you said you caught a shiny Terrakion in White... That totally qualifies as your best Legendary moment indeed.

Unredemption

The moment when I accidentally threw a ball at Groudon (in Emerald) right after it healed itself up with Rest, and ended up catching it.

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
The moment when I accidentally threw a ball at Groudon (in Emerald) right after it healed itself up with Rest, and ended up catching it.

Wow. That's a moment to remember.

PokemonTrainerKaden

I started a battle with Articuno in FireRed, threw a regular PokeBall immediately after the battle started, and caught it. I was 11, and this was 5 years ago. Best moment ever.

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
I started a battle with Articuno in FireRed, threw a regular PokeBall immediately after the battle started, and caught it. I was 11, and this was 5 years ago. Best moment ever.

Wow. You were very lucky.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I suppose how the battle with my Shiny Kyurem went counts as random. Having found one in less than 150 SRs is one thing, but I actually managed to catch it at full health, no status condition, and on the first Ultra Ball.

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
I suppose how the battle with my Shiny Kyurem went counts as random. Having found one in less than 150 SRs is one thing, but I actually managed to catch it at full health, no status condition, and on the first Ultra Ball.

That's awesome.

Missingno.Fan

I remember on Black I stocked up on Ultra and Timer Balls so I can catch Landorus. I battled him and got him down to a sliver of health. I decided to toss a Dusk Ball at him (it was at night) and I caught him.

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
I remember on Black I stocked up on Ultra and Timer Balls so I can catch Landorus. I battled him and got him down to a sliver of health. I decided to toss a Dusk Ball at him (it was at night) and I caught him.

That's pretty awesome catching a legendary with a Dusk Ball.