• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Match-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

345tom

How are you guys faring in the random match-ups?

I ask because I can't seem to make any head way and people seem to only use the same pokemon.

Do you use random match ups often, and what is you rank?

tjghckyplyr

Rupee Hoarder
I've been doing fairly well....when I'm not being rage quit....Jeez, it's very annoying.

tjghckyplyr

Rupee Hoarder
Since I've last posted I've been rage quit against no less than five times. This is ridiculous.

I sucked. However I rage a lot, but I DO NOT disconnect.

However my record is a laughingstock, I'm EV training for the first time and am trying to become at least decent among the community.

Mdk8400

I do fairly well, only had like 2 disconnects. Running Ferrothorn, Jellicent and Garchomp as a usual team and changing based on what I see coming if need be.

Grey Wind

I tried it once. I faced a complete noob who sent out his serperior and me my Haxorus. He used Frenzy plant and Giga Impact. One of those players. My Haxorus swept him and he disconnected....grrr. Then I faced two other guys and I was mauled. Bad experience.

poke-lord

I've done one match so far. I was annilhated by acrobatics+flying gem combo on a Scizor

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I got haxed so bad...

Vidar

I do fairly well most the time, but still people who fail vs me when they use latios, garchomps etc are a joke and dc... Then again 95% of people i face abuse Tyranitar, Garchomp, Excadrill, Latios.... pretty lame. Not impressed by people at all on this.

Vidar

Started to see alot of people using lvl 1 pokemon with focus sash, endeavour etc.... so lame :\

To top if off you beat these people who are using vastly stronger pokemon than you and they STILL dc when you kick their ***....

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
It is definitely different from the standard metagame because there are no tiers, just some banned legendaries. case in point wobbafett can be found, as well as speed boost blaziken (on japanese teams)

which reminds me, if porygon2 traces shadow tag, wouldnt that prevent wobbafett from switching? because it didnt last night...

poke-lord

It is definitely different from the standard metagame because there are no tiers, just some banned legendaries. case in point wobbafett can be found, as well as speed boost blaziken (on japanese teams)

which reminds me, if porygon2 traces shadow tag, wouldnt that prevent wobbafett from switching? because it didnt last night...

i thinkn they cancel each toher out. Wobba was the only with Shadow Tag in 3rd Gen so I think it is an effect to remove battles that last forever.

smashbro77

im doing pretty good my record is 15-8 i think, but i use very overused pokemon like tyranitar reuniclus and excadrill. however today i just cant seem to get any matches is wifi down for anyone else or is it just me

MonkeyX

diconnectors are really annoying but im doing alright, the worst part is that the opponents pokemon almost always wake up within 2 turns after my breloom uses spore which really sucks im half tempted to to try a rain or trick room team sometime

blaZofgold

Disconnecting is evil

I'm pwning now that I'm using EV trained Haxorus

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
People disconnect so much on rating mode that I just play the casual mode because i'm sick of people rage quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.