• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Matchup wins and losses

Mr.FusRoDah

Best win story, along with a recent defeat story.

My win - 1st time triple matchup on White. Defeated some japanese kid's entire team. Got his Reunculus down with my Colloseum Metagross. Kid gets mad, SHUTS THE DARN SYSTEM OFF BEFORE MY VICTORY WAS RECORDED!
I lol'd, but at the same time, a part of me raged and I wished I was face to face with the turdmuffin, I would have repayed him for his dishonor.

My loss - Recently on Singles, 3 vs 3, japanese guy sends out chandelure and latias. I send out my dw gyrados, my ferrothorn, and some other bro. Even though the chandelure killed my first bro, he had to switch with Latias to contend with Gyrados. He may have won, but I killed his Latias with my Ferrothorn's poison jab and power whip. The thing drowned in a pool of poisoning, sorrows, and it's own bodily fluids. Even though I lost, THAT was well worth it. I killed his legendary top bro, that's all that mattered to me.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
There was this one match not so long ago...

First turn; I send out Abomasnow, he sends out Mamoswine. Snow Warning activates. Mamoswine moves first and uses Stone Edge, but it misses, so Abomasnow launches Seed Bomb, bringing Mamoswine's HP way down.

Second turn; I know it's not wise to rely on hax, so I went with Ice Shard this turn, hoping it would be sufficient to KO Mamoswine. It was not. I'm thinking it had to have had Thick Fat, personally. Couldn't have had much more than one HP left. Mamoswine goes for Stone Edge again, and it hits this time, OHKOing Abomasnow.

Third turn; I send out Alakazam. Mamoswine, as I feared, went for Ice Shard, but by some miracle from Arceus, it only brought Alakazam's HP down by about half. Alakazam KO'd Mamoswine with Psyshock.

Fourth turn; He sent out Gyarados. I have Alakazam attack with Psyshock. This brings Gyarados's HP down to about half, and it KOs with Aqua Tail.

Fifth turn; I send out Cleffa. Done laughing yet? Good. Gyarados uses Taunt, but it was a really unnecessary move, for Cleffa used Endeavor. Given that Cleffa is level 1, Gyarados is brought so far down in HP that the Hail damage KOs it.

Sixth turn; He sent out Conkeldurr. Conkeldurr attacked with Drain Punch, activating Cleffa's Focus Sash (due to Magic Guard, it hasn't been taking Hail damage). Cleffa used Endeavor once more, bringing Conkeldurr down to 1 HP, and allowing the Hail damage to finish it off.

Yes, you read that right. I destroyed a Gyarados and a Conkeldurr with a level 1 Cleffa. It feels good. It really does.

Hell, don't take my word for it, see the Battle Video for yourself! Number is 83-06529-52433.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Those Japanese kids are so obnoxious, lol. I bet they could kick Satoshi Tajiri's and Hidekaz Himayura's *** if they all united.

Best win, a singles team, where we were both on our last pokemon. My Furret's HP was super low, but...THEN.....
"Furrets Quick Claw had it move first! Furret used Thunderbolt"
FTW

Mr.FusRoDah

I'm going to look up that vid some time. XD

synthetica

A Failed Experiment
This is my favourite battle:

I started with Mienshao, while my opponent sent out Tyranitar. I went with Fake Out, followed by Hi Jump Kick. Due to its Chople Berry Tyranitar took the hit and did a Dragon Dance. I then outsped and KOed my Mienshao with Earthquake.

My next choice was Sableye, who immidiately burned Tyranitar with Will-O-Wisp, Crunch then brought it to about half its HP. Next turn I used Recover, but get KOed by a critical hit from Stone Edge.

So I was down to the last Pokemon, my Gastrodon. Using Protect and Recover, it walled the Tyranitar and let the burn take it down.

Next, my opponent sends out Bronzorg. It took a Scald, got burned and set up Trick Room. Then it twice did a negligible amount of damage with Gyro Ball, while Gastrodon used Scald and then recoverd to full health. Seeing Gyro Ball could barely touch me, my opponent went for Explosion to cause some damage, luckily, I opted for Protect.

His last Pokemon was Rhyperior. Rhyperior used Earthquake and Gastro used Scald, both dropping well into red. After a Protect, the effects of Trick Room ended, so Gastrodont could outspeed Rhyperior and brought me the win.