• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random OU Team

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

Usually I set up rocks with this guy first. From there i volt switch out to Nape or mamo depending on what is threatening him out hopefully to outspeed and kill.

;392;
Infernape (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Sadly I don't see many napes anymore in OU, mostly because 90% of the teams that are used are weather teams and well, the only one it works with is sun, and even in sun it is out classed by quite a few pokemon. Nape works well as a revenge killer and can effectevly lead and U-turn for decent damage. It can also deal fairly well with any conventional rocks/spikes setter, (fortress, ferro, Skarm).
;094;
Landorus (Gengar) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Yes, This is a gengar named Landorus. Problem? I mostly use Gengar to block the incoming Rapid spin from Whatever wants to get rid of my hazards, Then on the switch out from whatever they're using I can get of decent damage with a Focus Blast or SB. Might switch this set with the more common set of sub/disable.
;473;
Mamoswine (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

I love this thing. Deal with Every single dragon type very well. Checks dragonite,lati@s, and the less common haxorus. It sadly gets pwned by scizor which appears often. When I feel the switch i usually am able to go out to nape who is an effective counter for it.
;381;
Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios is a good revenge killer with the scarf. Basically I pick a move and watch somthing take massive damage. HP fire is a necessity for this pokemon otherwise, a ferro gets sent in and it gets walled infinently.
;385;
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Wish
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

When I'm in doubt of what the opponents lead I can rely on this thing to troll the s#!t out of the opponents lead. With Body Slam and Iron head this is the most troll pokemon in the game. Nothing else Besides just trolling comes out of it. Not sure why this thing even works ok on this team... LOL

THREAT LIST
:639:
Terrakion - Threat level: High 9/10 - If I lose Latios My whole team gets destroyed by it if it's carrying EQ, Even if its not, it could still easily pull a sweep on me.
;212;
Scizor - Threat level: medium 7/10 - With a choiced set It can easily take out latios with pursuit and gengar. Mamo is wrecked by BP.
;472;
Gliscor- Threat level: Medium 8/10 (rare ;DD) - If it gets a sub of it can usually one hit K0 my switch into Mamo to attempt to counter it. After that if its and acrobat it can take out most of my team with ease. Jirachi gets destroyed by EQ. Nape Also gets sh!tted on by it.
(couldnt find -w)
Rotom-W(spec'd) - Threat level: High 8.5/10- With no effective special wall this thing rips through mamo nape and Gengar. With HP fire it can take out Tress also.

Last edited:
Run modest on gengar. Neutral natures are horrible. Sorry if this next statement comes off mean, but please don't say "But I already have a good gengar with serious nature!". It doesn't need to be perfect, just decent IVs and most impartantly, the right nature. Mini rant over, I don't think CB Scizor is as much of a problem as you make it out to be. It kills one poke, you send in a pokemon that can kill it, it switches, and there you go. If it's not gengar or latios that in comes in on, you can just switch anyway. Also, Rotom-W is destroyed by latios, so it's not to much of a threat. It's still scary, just not too bad.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Mb on the natures if you have any other comments besides my mistakes on sets they would be apriciated ^_^ Also Scizor with cb pursuit can take gengar latios AND mamo with bp so... Also if i switch into rotom-w and scizor comes out and i lose latios? Then my team gets wrecked easily by Rotom.