• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Pokémon Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
I like it. Very much. If not too coincidental, my 2 teams were in the first 20 single Pokémon.

cool :surfpika::surfpika::surfpika::surfpika::surfpika:

Thanks, I may start using this for random team ideas.

xxx

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Great. I will use it for challenges on Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl and Heart Gold. I thinked about a random team somedays ago, but I didn 't find Random Pokémon Generator.Thanks.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Neat idea! Is it just me, or does it seem to give you better natures more often than bad ones?

timidsnature pignite adament nature azelf everything I got was bad! your probaly lucky

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi, bumping threads that are over 60 days old (with few exceptions, generally for pinned threads) is not allowed here on the forums.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.