• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Pokémon Question

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Sorry if this isn't the proper place/way to post this, but I wanted to ask this question for something I'm currently working on & I wanted to get people's opinions to help me think outside of the box & come up with new ideas. If there's a proper place for this, please let me know & I'll move it ASAP.

Anyway, picture this: You're hiking on Route 4 in Unova & you stumble upon a Pokémon who's pickpocketing you/trying to steal your stuff. Out of ONLY these four pokémon, which would you most likely see robbing you (optional- explain why)?
  • Scraggy
  • Darumaka
  • Sandile
  • Minccino

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Sorry if this isn't the proper place/way to post this, but I wanted to ask this question for something I'm currently working on & I wanted to get people's opinions to help me think outside of the box & come up with new ideas. If there's a proper place for this, please let me know & I'll move it ASAP.

Anyway, picture this: You're hiking on Route 4 in Unova & you stumble upon a Pokémon who's pickpocketing you/trying to steal your stuff. Out of ONLY these four pokémon, which would you most likely see robbing you (optional- explain why)?
  • Scraggy
  • Darumaka
  • Sandile
  • Minccino
Scraggy since it and Scrafty are inspired by delinquency. Sandile maybe if you were resting during the hike and would wait until your guard is lowered to ambush you

derekrandall

• Scraggy
  • Darumaka
  • Sandile
  • Minccino

I’d go with Darumaka, solely Becuase I *just* watched an anime episode (season 14 Epsiode 9 or 10) where two darumaka’s were caught stealing food to give to their evolution (forget name) which was stuck in zen mode trying to save a tower with its psychic ability. Lol.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I’d go with Darumaka, solely Becuase I *just* watched an anime episode (season 14 Epsiode 9 or 10) where two darumaka’s were caught stealing food to give to their evolution (forget name) which was stuck in zen mode trying to save a tower with its psychic ability. Lol.
Its name is Darmanitan. If only Zen Mode worked like Power Construct does and didn't revert you to Normal Form when regaining health.