• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Pokemon and Junk

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
What? I suck at anything that needs a 'real' background... well, i suck in general, but whatever XD This randon crappy stuff is fun though. And it's just some junk in my compooper :0

charmfin.gif
chikofin.gif
dragairfin.gif
flarefin.gif
ghastfin.gif
jirifin.gif
mareepfin.gif
mewfin.gif
raifin.gif
slugiafin.gif
harleyfin.gif
banettefin.gif

esplineart.gif
espypsyfin.jpg

crystalsui.gif
watarurainyfin.gif

You can also tell which pictures were done during Artist's Block... >_> If not, then i'm confused... *jumps at a wall and dies*

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
Awwwww those are so cute I would love to have one.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
These are really nifty!
Flareon is so cute, and you do a great job with expressions.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Know what I hate? I hate it when people with real, actual skill say that they suck at art. I can't find a damn thing wrong yet, though I'm not looking too hard att he moment. Keep it up.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
People do seems to like the Flareon, which is my least favourite. I can't do that turt of hair on it's head to save Sephy's life.

Clockworkz said:
Know what I hate? I hate it when people with real, actual skill say that they suck at art. I can't find a damn thing wrong yet, though I'm not looking too hard att he moment. Keep it up.

It's probably because people with talent don't see it that way and are the harshest critters on themselves. I could point out a ton of things wrong; like Charmanders arm being attached to it's neck ^^; I guess it just pushes you to get better.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I love these. oO They're so cool. The coloring is wonderful, and so professional.

Its not crappy, nor is it junk! Its really nice stuff. Better than what I could do. Thats for sure. XD

Are we allowed to use some of these things in our siggys? If we credit?

I love all the little poke doodles... but around Charmander's nose, the outlining seems to just... disappear. oO This gose for the same on Flareon's right leg near it's paw, and its left front paw.

Never the less, these still rock. oO

absol_shadow

crazy but fun
O. M. G.

Mareep looks so...CUTE! I love the expression on Mew's face! I also REALLY like the transparent Espeon!

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
they are truly masterpieces, but the eyes on Raichu and Jirachi look creepy
>_<

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
wow. just WOW. good job, Yoru! so these are what you been working on the past week or two... man, I wish I could claim some of these. I'd claim the Crys/Suicune and the mew (definitely!). ah well. guess I'll just have to save 'em to my computer like I always do. :p that reminds me, did you stop running the shop? I was starting to think you'd given up on it (which you probably have, at this point). ah well. nice job. glad to see you're still in the art business, atleast!

NG

Those are really awesome and kawaii, Yoru. I really like the colors. XD001 is my fave! ^^ Keep it up, you're a great artist. ^_^

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
I do like the pastel colors behind the top few, but the girl on the Suicune looks a bit strange. Weather shes riding it or not, you should still be albe to see part of her legs, unless, somehow, she has her legs crossed.

~

I think they're a really nice set of Artwork : )

You have a really nice style ^^

The Dragonite one at the end was funny! :D Liked that one ^^
And what did you do to Mew? o_O o_O

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Looks like your style is different to the one I'm used to but nevertheless great set of pokemon art! Nice to see more creativity from artists!

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Kyuumaro said:
Are we allowed to use some of these things in our siggys? If we credit?

but around Charmander's nose, the outlining seems to just... disappear. oO This gose for the same on Flareon's right leg near it's paw, and its left front paw.

Ya can use them with credit if you like o.o These weren't really intended to be transparent... ed, so the colour and lineart do look strange like they do on Charmander and Flareon, but that's just the style; like Espeon's back foot. It's just my shoddy colouring that makes em look odd ^^; Thanks!

/Exiled/ said:
they are truly masterpieces, but the eyes on Raichu and Jirachi look creepy
>_<

Raichu looks creepy, fullstop XD Those damn ears throw me everytime >.<

NEO GOHAN said:
wow. just WOW. good job, Yoru! so these are what you been working on the past week or two... man, I wish I could claim some of these. I'd claim the Crys/Suicune and the mew (definitely!). ah well. guess I'll just have to save 'em to my computer like I always do. that reminds me, did you stop running the shop? I was starting to think you'd given up on it (which you probably have, at this point). ah well. nice job. glad to see you're still in the art business, atleast!

You could use em... but that Crys one is mass~ive X3 No, i'm still doing the shop, i'm just also doing comissions as well, and those people pay for me to do something (for a change ;D) so they're top on my artness list. Besides, i get disheartened in the shop sometimes, and that ain't good :0

Shadow_Fox said:
but the girl on the Suicune looks a bit strange. Weather shes riding it or not, you should still be albe to see part of her legs, unless, somehow, she has her legs crossed.

It's usually Crys' face that people mention that looks odd. If you look between the gap in Suicune's mane you can see some yellow, and that is part of her shorts showing through. She's meant to be riding Suicune like royalty do horses... the uncomfortable way XD

IGP: Net Wanderer said:
And what did you do to Mew? o_O o_O

I had him shot D: I'm sadistic to characters i like >3

superjolteon said:
Looks like your style is different to the one I'm used to but nevertheless great set of pokemon art! Nice to see more creativity from artists!

I think if you compare these to the Dolls, i will have a different style. The Doll style doesn't really change, while my other art does o.o And i use different art programs for them, thanks!

Sailor Universe

Vroom vroom!
Naww, chibi Harley is so cute!

Very nice drawings, Yoru Ryu. It really doesn't matter that they doesn't have any "real" backgrounds- it fits really good and adds a special kind of feeling to the pictures. The only critic I have is that you should be able to see Crystal's legs (or is she maybe sitting on Suicune's back?). Anyway, very cute drawings with a lot of love in them. You have talent, Yoru!

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
aw... the Flareon and Espeon are soooo cute! ^^ and they all are really great, Yoru! Suicune's also great, and Espeon... and all of 'em! I can always tell yer work from others, and I love yer style! usually the eyes give it away, and the cuteness, and a whole lotta other stuff, ^^ I find the Mew funny, XD hope t' see more! and people at yer shop are asking where you are... >_> just thought I'd let ya know, ^^ hope t' see more!

Haunt of the Vile

I bursted out laughing when I saw that Banette xDD SO CUTE!
And that Harley-chan... aww. Adoreable :3 nyoh~
I've always admired your skills, and you just seem to get better and better :eek:.
Junk? IMO, these are art!