• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random pokemon playthroughs

fullerfast

Trainer in training
I got bored playing platiunum so i found a random pokemon generator on the web and generated a team of guys on it
the link
random pokemon generator
the team i got was
wigglytuff
linoone
beedrill
crobat
jolteon
and tyranitar

RULES: No legendaries, you must start with eggs of the pokemon making it lowest form not much else no cheating normal stuff

for this to work you need to trade the eggs of the pokemon you want on the team

crezz

moonlight walk
i might be wrong, but isn't this basically the same as a scramble challenge, just without the members picking the pokémons?

mr.tyranitar

THE Trainer...
Thats pretty cool, i might do this with my firered/sapphire. Gl with that team though ^__^.

tom-tom

Furret <3
i might be wrong, but isn't this basically the same as a scramble challenge, just without the members picking the pokémons?
No, there are other aspects to the scramble challenge. Like nicknames, move restriction, and the chance of no evolving.

Kyukon_Mars

No, there are other aspects to the scramble challenge. Like nicknames, move restriction, and the chance of no evolving.

You don't have to do move restrictions or any of that if you don't want to though. You just have to say so when you first post. So this is pretty much the scramble challenge without any of the extra aspects and without people picking Pokemon for you.