• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Pokemon Television

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
I haven't tried my hand at a comic in a while so please do not hate me if it sucks. This is just sorta a test run and if it sucks I will definitly remake it.

How To
Pilot

More episodes to come and remakes when they suck!

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Okay....You have got ALOT to work on. First of all, fix the speechbubbles. Second, what is the plot? Third, improve your humor. The joke doesn't make sense. Last, inprove your grammar. Use commas and so on. I'm not trying to be mean but you need constructive criticism.

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
I know that you are not trying to be mean because I do the same things and I write fan fictions too

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Soul Guardian, the joke is the guy thinks the pokemon is wimpy but it blewed him up!
Yah, Soul Gaaurdians right about a lot!

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I know that you are not trying to be mean because I do the same things and I write fan fictions too

Thanks for understanding. ^^

And to cbiesra, thanks for beleiving I'm right. ^^

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
alright... from what I see..... you need alot of work... but that's ok... like you said.. your new to Comic making...

for a starter.. You need real frames!... just putting a much of squares together doesnt really work that well... people can see each frame.. and understand that they are each a different frame... but they look ugly as HELL-o kitty land Island adventure!...

also.. you need an outline for your speech bubbles... that would be very nice...

if you wanna see what I mean click Here. It's one of my comic's... Im not the best... but I think you'll get what I said above by looking at this.

also some custom sprites would be nice :).

I hope I helped.. atleast a little... and if I sounded mean I didnt mean to... I only with to help :).

You keep make'n them I'll keep readin them.

~Fred~

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
Oh I read your comic before. Yeah I see what you mean and again I know you aren't being mean it is constructive critisism so i can take it.

Thanks to all and I will work on improving it

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Pretty Fred tackled it all. Read the tutorials that are stickied at the top of this forum. If you really think you need help, ask for a mentor in the Comic Academy.

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
Pretty Fred tackled it all.

What do you mean by Pretty? *farts out a Rainbow* :p

No.. but my real reason for posting is... I wanted to know if your planing on making more? .. So I can keep in mind to watch out for you :)