• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Pokemon

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Since our computer is being an arse i've been doing a lot of pencil crap. You can tell why i don't colour them in much by hand by the Angel Ninetails. I resize them in Word, WORD. It'a awful not having PSP to use ¬¬

I ssem to have an obsession with giving angel wings to everything at the moment.

jigglyfin.png
pikafin.png
girafn.png

~Toffee~
ninefin.png

~Eevee's Angels~
eeveesangels.png

Gah, i'm just itching to CG...

~**Lovelydarkness**~

vic[+]evan<33//
OMG SOOO CUTE! Jigglypuff is adorable with its big eyed-ness! Pikachu...man dats cute! Giraferig (sp?) looks so happy 8D The ninteales looks really pretty and Eevees Angels look awesome! I love the jolteon!

~Ch3Et@H~

Fire , forever
I like all of them !!They all so cute!

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Yoru Ryu said:
~Eevee's Angels~
eeveesangels.png

This one rocks! The jolteon seems to me to look the eldest out of the eevelutions. Or is it just me? Oh well. Still overall, a good sketch.

E

Ember

Wow, there awesome! I love the angel ninetails and the eeveelutions!

Mumage

I'm getting worried that my twinneh is becoming a too good of an artist. ^^ Those are just..let me find the right word.. Beautiful. O.O

Do you mind if I put the Eevee bundle in my siggy..? It's just too unresistable..sorry.

S

ShadowTrainer

They are all very cute. Also very well drawn.
I can see why you don't like to hand color. I can't color with marks my self to save my life xX

I like the eevee's one the best but i think partly to them being my fav.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Dankies people. Hell, i've got more to stick up, but thay aren't good enough for DA... yet XD

superjolteon: Yeah, the Jolteon is older. I can never imagine Jolteon as a chibi for some reason o___O

Rose: Heeeh! You can use it if you'd like, but isn't it a bit big? It'll be coloured when we've got the compooper back to rights too -^^-

Mumage

Yoru Ryu said:
Dankies people. Hell, i've got more to stick up, but thay aren't good enough for DA... yet XD

superjolteon: Yeah, the Jolteon is older. I can never imagine Jolteon as a chibi for some reason o___O

Rose: Heeeh! You can use it if you'd like, but isn't it a bit big? It'll be coloured when we've got the compooper back to rights too -^^-

I'll use it for now becuase it's just too...cute but when it's colored i'll put that one in. ^^

Thank you, Rainy Day!