• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random question....

• Thread starter RushingTwilight
  • Start date
R

RushingTwilight

Did Steven appear in any episodes other then the one with the cave with the Loudreds in it? And has Wallace appeared yet? I wanna know so I can get the episodes.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Speaking of Wallace showing up in the animé, I managed to stumble across this the other day~
I'm guessing they most likely were planning on having him show up for the Gym, but what with all the Emerald changes, that little idea kinda got screwed. Shame really.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Sadly no Wallace didnt appear in the anime *sigh*. An episode where both of them appear would rock. Ash battles Steven and May battles Wallace. Course that ep should be a two parter. We can only hope. Wallace looks really green in that pic but that could also be my crappy monitor.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
no he's green. it's not your monitor.
i wish it was wallace instead of juan.
at least they could have shown him as part of the elite four...

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Steven was cool, but he was a lot more important in the games. Being the champion is a heck of a lot more important than being... an elemental stone digger, or whatever the heck he does in the anime.

Wallace was definately screwed. Water type is my favorite, so obviously the first male, water gym leader is something I looked forward to. Juan was cool, suave, and debonair, but his pupil Wallace was all that and young, too. Wallace was cool, it's not fair that they just threw him out. :/

Aptenodytes

Wallace would be cool if he was in the 8th gym battle, too bad juan took his place... In my opinion Steven shouldve probably been the new "Lance" but in the Hoenn region if you know what im talking about.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
I wish Steven would appear in anime again. I'd love to see a battle with Sceptile and Aggron!

As for Wallace, I don't care that much. I don't like water types and Ash would have beat him easy anyways

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Torchic23 said:
As for Wallace, I don't care that much. I don't like water types and Ash would have beat him easy anyways
Ha, easy? Ash'll never beat any gym leader easy. The only time that ever happened was with Watson, but that was a special case.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Dogasu said:
Gravy, where'd you find that scan? I'd never seen that before.
Here~

Every so often, people usually post some artwork from magazines or cards that are difficult to find (ie. the early Sugimori Charizard/Pikachu image), so its a good idea to keep watch incase something obscure comes along.

They moved that Houen Gym Leader image here however (along with some early Kanto Elite Four designs that are packaged along with that Master Trainer board game). I dunno if the text next to the picture is going to shed some light on where it originates from, but every little helps I suppose.

R

RushingTwilight

Bleh....Steven is decent-lookin' in the anime, and Wallace is just cool....never really liked Juan....