• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

random shiny encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
what random shinys have you caught
i got a golduck in the lake by snowpoint

squlicky4

i have only found a golden magikarp near the 8th gym place

deoxyclone

@squlicky4

just the same with me. I got shiny magikarp early when im playing platinum! really great! The shinny i ever got for my pokemon adventure are :
gold : furret
platinum : dustox, magikarp

rammagoo

TL Leader
i found a shiny natu just after i got the national dex i was like what the hell is this, so i caught it and i then found out it was shiny

Skull_Kid

Meme Lover:P
Gold: Gyarados-.-, Magikarp, Ditto
Silver: Gyarados, Suicune
Crystal: Gyarados-.-
Saphire: Shuppet, Regice
Emerald: Torchic from an egg, zigzagoon
Fire Red: none
Leaf Green: Ratatta
Diamond: Ralts(from an egg), Cresselia, Dialga, Riolu
Platinum: Magby, Elekid, Palkia, Giratina, Starly, Riolu, Charmander, Totodile

Murton

Once you were lost.
Aside from Gyarados, I've encountered a blue Shuppet. After a happy dance, I've caught it.

Also, (I don't know if this counts as random encounter) when I was at my cousin's house, I transferred some of his Ruby Pokemon to my Pearl. Turned out the Seviper I just wanted for the dex entry was shiny. My cousin forgot.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Crystal: Golbat in Ice Path, Ratata on Route 32, Hoothoot on Route 29 (Before I was given any Pokeballs by Elm's aide)
Ruby: Metagross (I was spawning wild Metagross with action replay when it appeared. I didn't even realize it was shiny. I thought it was Metagross' normal colors) on route 101.
Pearl: Geodude in Maniac Tunnel

Last edited:

Ahmed48

Tactician
I got a golbat in a cave, and a budew! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.