• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Sketches, both Pokémon and not

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Random Sketches, both Pokémon and not

I've only got one picture, but it has several of my fakemon on it. If you like it, I'll post more, if not, then no.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2213/sketch1zq8.png
From left to right, top to bottom...
Electric/Bug type named Reevolt, has both Lightningrod and Intimidate abilities. Has high Attack and Special Attack, and decent HP.
Flying/Electric Cloud. Has high Special Attack and HP.
Water type sponge with HP comparable to Wailord's, has either Water Absorb or Dry Skin.
Random Bug/Ghost, has decent Speed and either Shadow Tag or Levitate abilities.
My favorite of this group, a Dragon-type called Dracosm with High Special Attack and Special Defense. Has pitiful Speed to start with, but has the Volt Absorb abiltiy. One-off, similar in concept to Rotomu. Learns Meteoric Swarm by leveling up.

Last edited:

ZDM

A stealth banana
They are pretty good but I would like a litt ebit more details on the pokemonand maybe a bit better design on some