• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random Stuff I Draw

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
So yeah, Here I just plan on posting Random Drawing I do. They may or may not have anything to do with Pokemon - most of them probably won't.

Here they are, enjoy:

Drifloon
This is a Drifloon - obviously. I felt like drawing a Pokemon, and Drifloon is one of my favorites to draw.

Fishy
This is a Fish I drew. He is a little paranoid - that's why we call him fishy.

Rafael
I'm not particularly fond of this picture; I honestly could have done better. It is older as well, but I thought I would post it anyway.

Shane and His Pokemon
This is Shane and His Pokemon; they are from a fan-fic I sort of started. This is an older version of the way I draw people, they don't have stick arms and legs anymore. (Please don't comment on the mouth on this one; I know it looks ugly. I shouldn't have used so think a line.)

Jimmy
This is the main character of the comics I draw, and plan to turn into a cartoon this summer. He's literally insane. In this picture, he happens to be swaying with the Jamaican Breezes...don't ask.

===================

That's all I have for now, I'll try to post at least a few times a week. Comments and Cretique is appreciated.

Last edited:

Fire Suicune

Heh, Fishy. I get it.

Anyway, the pic is pretty simple, so there's not a whole lot to critique. It's not perfect, but it's definately one of the better fish(es) I've seen. If there's anything wrong with it, that I can see, it's that the lining on one part of its tail and top fin is thin while the rest is thick.

Like I said, simple, but pretty well done.

-F.S. out

Spookz

Lumos
My only qualm is that he appears to have a nostril- fish have gills. :p

ShinyPalkia

I think it's good, but maybe, it shouldn't have nostril and the hook would be better if it was not black, metal/grey colored would be better.

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
My only qualm is that he appears to have a nostril- fish have gills. :p

I kinda thought it was a small mouth.

Anyway it's a nice picture although some of the lines are un-even.

It is indeed a mouth; I know that fish have gills.

When you say the lines are un-even, what exactly do you mean? Are you talking about how it gets thin in a couple spots?

Spookz

Lumos
My bad. I guess I just wasn't looking at it right. *shrug*

Spiker

Let's Goht!
Fishy: This looks good, I'm gonna guess photoshop was the program you used. I like the use of the burn, dodge, and smudge tool. Although the Dorsal fin was Dodged a bit to much.

Shane and Pokemon: I like the style with the arms and legs... makes me remember my time at Comics with some of my friends.

Fire Suicune

I like the Shane and Pokemon. The style is awesome, and I love the expression on his face. Just one thing: The circular orange things on Cyndaquil, are those supposed to be eyes? If so, Cynda's eyes are pretty much never open (or so I've heard), but tha could just be your style. Anyway, very nice!

(And I didn't even notice the thickly-lined mouth until you said it, if that makes you feel any better)

-F.S. out

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
Fishy: This looks good, I'm gonna guess photoshop was the program you used. I like the use of the burn, dodge, and smudge tool. Although the Dorsal fin was Dodged a bit to much.

Shane and Pokemon: I like the style with the arms and legs... makes me remember my time at Comics with some of my friends.

I didn't use Photoshop, but I used something similar, GIMP. I like it a little more than Photoshop. It works the same way, but is simpler to use. I was trying to make the dorsal fin look thinner by dodging it - mostly because I had forgotten to make it transparent at the ends.

I like the Shane and Pokemon. The style is awesome, and I love the expression on his face. Just one thing: The circular orange things on Cyndaquil, are those supposed to be eyes? If so, Cynda's eyes are pretty much never open (or so I've heard), but tha could just be your style. Anyway, very nice!

(And I didn't even notice the thickly-lined mouth until you said it, if that makes you feel any better)

-F.S. out

Thanks! Comic-style is mostly what I go for, and I was trying to draw Pokemon with my own style there - that's why Cyndaquil's eyes are open.

Thanks all for the comments. I've posted a few more.