• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Random team built in an hour. Please rate.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Ice Fang on Gliscor would be much better than Aerial Ace or Fire Fang. Aerial Ace is a Flying move, and the only thing it hits are Bug (no Bug Pokemon save Scizor, a Bug/Steel type, is really popular anyways), Grass (Ice Fang does that), and Fighting (who shouldn't even switch onto a Gliscor). Furthermore, Aerial Ace is really poor with 60 BP. Ice Fang hits much more, especially the elusive Dragon types. Finally, Ice Fang and Earthquake are unresisted by almost ANY Pokemon in the entire metagame.
Opt for Toxic or Protect over Rock Slide, which doesn't cover any particular threat. Toxic for damaging opposing walls and putting them on a timer while Protect for additional healing power, and getting hit only every other turn.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Ice Fang on Gliscor would be much better than Aerial Ace or Fire Fang. Aerial Ace is a Flying move, and the only thing it hits are Bug (no Bug Pokemon save Scizor, a Bug/Steel type, is really popular anyways), Grass (Ice Fang does that), and Fighting (who shouldn't even switch onto a Gliscor). Furthermore, Aerial Ace is really poor with 60 BP. Ice Fang hits much more, especially the elusive Dragon types. Finally, Ice Fang and Earthquake are unresisted by almost ANY Pokemon in the entire metagame.
Opt for Toxic or Protect over Rock Slide, which doesn't cover any particular threat. Toxic for damaging opposing walls and putting them on a timer while Protect for additional healing power, and getting hit only every other turn.

Yeah I'm scraping Aerial Ace, but I still think that Fire Fang would be useful. And I'll use Toxic over Rock Slide. Thanks :)

Ihakasa

Entertain me.
Aerial Ace is actually base 90 with STAB, so it's not a TERRIBLE move. There's just better choices usually.
Fire Fang was just mentioned because he lacks any Fire moves. Technically Ice Fang is better coverage wise, but since he already had two Ice users, Fire Fang was suggested. Of course now with Dnite being changed, it's use of either Flamethrower/Ice Beam could effect the choice of Gliscor's final move (If his Gliscor set even has room for it.)

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Aerial Ace is actually base 90 with STAB, so it's not a TERRIBLE move. There's just better choices usually.
Fire Fang was just mentioned because he lacks any Fire moves. Technically Ice Fang is better coverage wise, but since he already had two Ice users, Fire Fang was suggested. Of course now with Dnite being changed, it's use of either Flamethrower/Ice Beam could effect the choice of Gliscor's final move (If his Gliscor set even has room for it.)

Well, replace Ferrothorn with any other pokemon. There are two grass tyes in team.

I'm going to change ddnite's moveset and everything with flamethrower so I'll use ice fang for gliscor. Also, if I change any of the grass types it will be celebi.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Fire Moves are Redundant in rain EVEN HP Fire So I suggest Replacing one of your Pokes with another HydraRester AKA Vaporeon, Something Like
Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef or SpA (It doesn't really Matter)
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Roar
- Surf
- Rest
- Toxic
This is my Set. Luckily, Max HP gives Vaporeon Maximum Leftovers Healing and minimum Hazard/Weather Damage (iirc) Roar to stop people setting up on you, Rest for the HydraRest part, Surf for good Boosted STAB from that nice 110 Base SAtk for Steels and Poisons who try to wall you from Toxic Stalling (Except that Darn Ferrothorn >.>) and Toxic for Toxic Stalling. You could also Have Ice Beam, Wish, blah blah there are many Pokemon (Stallers Especially in my opinion) that have 4-Move Slot Syndrome which really Sucks but hey, That's how Pokemon Works.

Hope this Helps, Also I would recommend No Speed Investment and invest in more Bulk (HP) and more Defence (Something like Split Investment or More HP then Def, Vice Versa (It doesn't have a MAJOR Effect what kind of EV's you put)) also Ice Fang and Earthquake are the best moves it has (Except if you want to have a Fling + Acrobatics Gliscor) so the Other Moves should Be Swords Dance and Taunt/Toxic/Protect.

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
Try Politoed as a lead, and maybe replace HP Grass with HP Rock/Dark or something

Agreed with everyone else Hp Dark is bad ALWAYS

I may have a strange Frosslas but it has thunder and blizzard and is faster than your entire team with the life orb it could possibly one shot your entire team but ferrothorn.

No you don't stop telling lies. Frosslass can't one hit anything and is supa frail.

Oh and you are using rain so don't use ANY fire moves. They will be weakened terribly. Unless you have some crazy specs'd Infernape with overheat that one hits ferro in rain like I do.

Last edited:

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Hope this Helps, Also I would recommend No Speed Investment and invest in more Bulk (HP) and more Defence (Something like Split Investment or More HP then Def, Vice Versa (It doesn't have a MAJOR Effect what kind of EV's you put)) also Ice Fang and Earthquake are the best moves it has (Except if you want to have a Fling + Acrobatics Gliscor) so the Other Moves should Be Swords Dance and Taunt/Toxic/Protect.

Alright, so make gliscor more bulky, not a sweeper. I just realized how high his defence stat is. I'll be sure to change that.

Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor on Dragonite

Yes, I'm changing it to dragon pulse.