• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger 2 Help Thread (possible spoiler alert)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

anmefan200081

Thanks. Having a hard time on the last door of the second floor.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Where can I find the Capture Arena? I have finished the main storyline btw.

PurpleMew

no promises
Slowking[George];9553707 said:
Where can I find the Capture Arena? I have finished the main storyline btw.

Go to Haruba Desert and go down to where you would have arrived if you went by boat and you should find the Wailord you saved previously. It should offer to take you to the Capture Arena and from then you should be able to fly there.

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King
I'm trying to complete my Browser and I have two out of three Regis. All I'm missing is Regice, and I know you need to get a Magmortar in Volcano Cave to awaken it. The question is... where in Volcano Cave is Magmortar?!

PurpleMew

no promises
I'm trying to complete my Browser and I have two out of three Regis. All I'm missing is Regice, and I know you need to get a Magmortar in Volcano Cave to awaken it. The question is... where in Volcano Cave is Magmortar?!

Ok go through the left entrance to Volcano Cave and go through the first room. In the next room you'll see a Pikachu, Magmortar is near it. Capture it and head over to Almia Castle to get Regice.

supersarepi

I'm in the part where you have to get the four stylers. How do you corner the pichu to catch it for the fourth styler?

pokemonmaster2200

hey please i need help with the room in the capture arena which contains drapion and x4 weavile

pokemonmaster2200

hey please i need help with the room in the capture arena which contains drapion and x4 weavile

PurpleMew

no promises

I'd suggest changing your partner Pokemon to Pachirisu for this battle becuse it allows you to stun the 4 Weaviles at once and will make it easier to capture them. I'd strongly suggest capturing the 4 Weaviles in a group before advancing to Drapion. With patience and the use of Pachirisu you should have an easier time.

Status
Not open for further replies.