• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ranger 2 Help Thread (possible spoiler alert)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Well if i remember correctly there us a growlithe or if not try find one it would be a good addition to your team or any fire pokemon brobably

txdaan

Who reads this is...
Well if i remember correctly there us a growlithe or if not try find one it would be a good addition to your team or any fire pokemon brobably

There's a Monferno ;391; in the room with the moving boxes. I always start with Pachirisu because I can constantly stun things with it, never tried anything else so I wouldn't know how to use your starter there(HINT: use flash against him). Just draw big circles and remove your styler everytime he attacks. I also advice you to have at least 2 Pikachus with you. Get rid of that Wartortle ASAP cause water assist sucks against a slow moving Pokémon like Drapion. Makuhita also helps.

xxxm

This is the problem I am having with Drapion. I start out okay taking away a lot of Drapion's HP, but when I get to the part where 3/4ths of Drapion's HP is gone, he does this move where he slams his tail down four times, each time making a purple poison cloud surround him.

If I try to continue circling him, I get hit by one of the four poison clouds, but if I wait for the attack to stop, by the time this very slow and long attack is over, by the time I have circled Drapion a few times, he does the attack where his tail slams into the ground four times and the poison cloud surrounds him and all the HP I deplete in between the tail slammings goes away again.

I wouldn't have any problem with Drapion if he didn't do the one move where he slams his tail against the ground four times, creating a cloud of poison around his body each time his tail hits the ground. Does anyone know if there is a way to make Drapion stop doing this move or have any other advice on what to do at the end when he starts doing this move almost the entire time?

Please help me with this problem. Thanks everyone.

xxxm

I am doing a quest where this girl wants you to find a Cherrim for her. Where exactly on the Peril Cliffs do you find a Cherrim? I can't remember seeing one when I went to the Peril Cliffs on a mission. Please help. Thanks.

xxxm

I would like to know what Pokemon are useful in the Spiritomb boss battle at the end of the Ruins and whether my team will be any good against Spiritomb.

The Pokemon I have on my team are Munchlax, Charmander, and Umbreon. Which Pokemon in the Ruins should I add to my team or release from my team? Also, what level should the styler be when fighting Spiritomb? Any other tips on how to more easily capture Spiritomb that I could use? Please help me. Thanks.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I would try using Ghost types. If you can somehow get electric types, that'd be nice too, but I think there's only the one Electabuzz. If you can, you should probably get another one outside the ruins. I had Pachirisu as my starter so it was easier for me.

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
I would like to know what Pokemon are useful in the Spiritomb boss battle at the end of the Ruins and whether my team will be any good against Spiritomb.

The Pokemon I have on my team are Munchlax, Charmander, and Umbreon. Which Pokemon in the Ruins should I add to my team or release from my team? Also, what level should the styler be when fighting Spiritomb? Any other tips on how to more easily capture Spiritomb that I could use? Please help me. Thanks.

Spiritomb's a little tricky. You could try Paralyzing it with Electric Pokemon. Specifically, paralyze when it's in the upper right (before it launches the fire), lower right (before it releases the orb), and lower left (before launching the orbs).

Other than that, you just have to be patient. Whenever it disappears, you wait for it to show up on another keystone. When it does, make 2 or 3 quick loops (otherwise you'll get hit). This may take long but it works.

xxxm

Could someone please tell me where Crysta Cave is in the Pokemon Ranger, Shadows of Almia game? It's the cave where there are three massive ice chunks that fell from the ceiling and you have to use Camerupt to melt them. Please help me. Thanks.

PurpleMew

no promises
Could someone please tell me where Crysta Cave is in the Pokemon Ranger, Shadows of Almia game? It's the cave where there are three massive ice chunks that fell from the ceiling and you have to use Camerupt to melt them. Please help me. Thanks.

It is located south of the Ranger Union and then west traveling by Floatzel on the river. Go through the cave and capture the Camerupt which then can melt the Ice Chunks.

xxxm

I need help with fighting Heatran so I can get the red gem Heatran defends. What pokemon that are nearby would be the best to use against Heatran?

The problem I am having is that Heatrans mini lava puddles he creates don't go away and he walks toward them all the time meaning if I want to calm Heatran down, I have to make bigger, slower loops around Heatran and his bar at the top stays the same no matter how many times I circle him.

Please help me and tell me what to do. Thanks.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I need help with fighting Heatran so I can get the red gem Heatran defends. What pokemon that are nearby would be the best to use against Heatran?

The problem I am having is that Heatrans mini lava puddles he creates don't go away and he walks toward them all the time meaning if I want to calm Heatran down, I have to make bigger, slower loops around Heatran and his bar at the top stays the same no matter how many times I circle him.

Hmm. Heatran's a little tricky. Try using some water types, but if you really have trouble, you might want to look outside the cave for some dark types outside the cave.

xxxm

I need a question answered about the Heatran boss battle. If I use a Pokemon with a dark assist move to remove the three lava puddles he creates, will they stay gone or will Heatran just make more lava puddles?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I need a question answered about the Heatran boss battle. If I use a Pokemon with a dark assist move to remove the three lava puddles he creates, will they stay gone or will Heatran just make more lava puddles?

There's no real way to tell. I tried it in the Capture Arena and it seems like they disappear forever, but since fighting it in the Capture Arena isn't exactly the same, there's no real way to tell. I'd bring some more Dark types just to be safe.

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart

Not much really. Water assist is the best of course, but charging up the bubble takes time.

You can capture Electric Pokemon as well. (Not with Charge ability). Then stun Heatran and go loop. If Heatran starts making explosions, go charge up your styler at the far ends of the screen and once he does, make quick, big loops. It's possible. As much as possible though, get the hp bar beyond half before Heatran makes all three puddles.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
This is the problem I am having with Drapion. I start out okay taking away a lot of Drapion's HP, but when I get to the part where 3/4ths of Drapion's HP is gone, he does this move where he slams his tail down four times, each time making a purple poison cloud surround him.

If I try to continue circling him, I get hit by one of the four poison clouds, but if I wait for the attack to stop, by the time this very slow and long attack is over, by the time I have circled Drapion a few times, he does the attack where his tail slams into the ground four times and the poison cloud surrounds him and all the HP I deplete in between the tail slammings goes away again.

I wouldn't have any problem with Drapion if he didn't do the one move where he slams his tail against the ground four times, creating a cloud of poison around his body each time his tail hits the ground. Does anyone know if there is a way to make Drapion stop doing this move or have any other advice on what to do at the end when he starts doing this move almost the entire time?

Please help me with this problem. Thanks everyone.

When he has the purple smoke around him you still have to circle but just slowly and carefully. I hoped this helped.

anmefan200081

Where do I find a Lickilicky? I beat the game and have no idea where to find one. Thanks.

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
Where do I find a Lickilicky? I beat the game and have no idea where to find one. Thanks.

Lickilicky is in the Cargo Ship, more specifically in Kincaid's quarters.

anmefan200081

Where is the cargo ship? I'm in the volcano... Never mind. I remember. Thanks.

How many floors are there in the capture arena?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.